things you hate with a passion

To quote the late, great George Carlin...

"Here are some more people who should be decapitated with a rotating helicopter blade: People who pay for inexpensive items with a credit card. You know. Folks, take my word for this. A Snickers Bar is not a major purchase. Get some fuckin' cash together. No one should be paying a bank 18 percent interest on Tic-Tacs. And you're holding up the fuckin' line too. Some dorky looking prick with a fanny-pack waiting to be approved for a bag of cheese doodles. I need this like I need an infected scrotum. Get some fuckin' money. Next person ahead of me in line who pays for a copy of People Magazine with a credit card is gettin' stabbed in the eyes."

American Idol.

I do not understand the appeal of this garbage. Why are so many people enamored with something that is nothing more than a Karaoke contest?
Because some people find it funny.
Just like sitcoms are a form of low-brow entertainment(I don't expect them to be anything but) you can sit and watch, relaxing after a long day at work. There needn't be anything incredibly deep, provocative or insightful about some TV show for it to be simply entertaining.
There are programs and movies that challenge you to think and analyze but prior to watching any of them I'll try to be in the right mindset and approach them with corresponding expectations.

Seinfeld is something tbh.

ukraine_062806.jpg

I hate child prodegies and children in movies/commercials/shows that whisper pseudo-profound bullshit. In general I hate children acting like adults. Don't know why, but it bugs the shit out of me.

I hate the countless number of emo kids who say "I hate labels" when they go out of their way to paint themselves as emos.

I've tried to get into all the bands that you mentioned and failed. I can understand their importance and appreciate that but the music really doesn't do anything for me. I feel like I really missed out by being dropped into bands like Napalm Death and Carcass before I could speak.

well to each their own.

I was a junior counselor for a day and quit because the kids pissed me off so much.

There was some Kid Rock banner on the myspace and I realized I hate when things are tagged as "An American.." or "American.." etc. It's a pretentious and useless descriptive. There's nothing uniform between 'An American Tale', 'American Gangster', 'American Psycho', and 'American Haunting' except that they takes place in America, which is not especially noteworthy to the plot at all with the exception of the first film. 'American' in itself barely even describes anything specific at all, firstly because of how encompassing the term is, secondly because a lot of what America is culturally speaking is just a melting pot of other things. Are we inferring that the haunting/psycho/gangsters depicted in the films define what a typical American version of those are? WTF.