things you hate with a passion

I hate people who go a long rant if I mention I'm running vista.

Yes I know, there are a few OS's I'd rather be on, but I don't have unlimited time and even my copy of XP is fucked because it's some retarded cut down version with no recycle bin that kills itself after a while.

I hate this channel my brother watches about surfing and skateboarding and the like. Hearing people on that channel talk is IQ-lowering.

youve obviously never surfed. it is an enlightening experience

edit: torsofuck was awesome at MDF last year
~gR~

Apple Computer Inc. :everything they make, their stores, their commercials.
I dont hate their products, but that stupid fucking commercial with the pretentious 'hip' guy who is supposed to relate to 'the young people' really gets my testicles in a knot.

It's pretty gay tbh. Dissecting rats and fish was fiddly and annoying, dissecting cats would make me feel weird when I come home to my pet cat.

People who own dogs and keep them outside when they live near other people should be executed by a clean shot to the head after watching their dogs put through a wood chipper. FUCK YOU.

Here's the deal: If your dog barks so constantly that I have to come over and ask you to do something about it multiple times and you don't do anything, and I come over in the night and kill your dog with a sledgehammer, you have no right to complain. If your yard is 10 ft square then you shouldn't own a dog you can't keep in the house. I don't give a fuck if it's your girlfriend's dog, just shut it the fuck up.

itt people take shit to seriously. There should be laws against dogs like that, though. You're not allowed to let your dogs run around unleashed or shit everywhere; you also shouldn't be allowed to let them make absurd amounts of noise in the evening. It really does disturb the neighborhood. It was really nice and we were eating dinner outside and then "roof! roof! roof! roof!" for the rest of the meal.