Tickets & Gold Badges: For Sale/Wanted/Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tickets for all four days that I am trying to sell. I am unexpectedly not able to attend ProgPower and would really like to sell these 4 tickets as soon as possible. Price is negotiable, but I'd really prefer if I could sell all four days to one buyer.PP_tix_1.jpg PP_tix_2.jpg PP_tix_3.jpg PP_tix_4.jpg

I have two tickets each for Friday and Saturday at ProgPower this year. My brother bailed on me and I don't want to go by myself. I'm selling them at face value - 88.50 each. I'm eating the Ticket Master charges. I prefer not to sell less than two tickets at a time, but I wouldn't rule anything out. Email me at RossFranco@Bellsouth.net or PM me for more information. Please put "ProgPower" in the subject. Thanks.

Last edited:
Jenn and I won't be able to attend this year. We have a pair (2) of tickets for Friday and Saturday night. $250 for the 4 tickets. Respond here or email me at Carl.Taylor@Carolina.rr.com if you're interested. Thanks, Carl

Selling TWO tickets for all four days of the festival. I am wiling to split the tickets if there is enough interest.
Price for two sets of all four is $400 (OBO) total, no taxes or fees. Paypal friends & family only.
If you would like me to separate the tickets, email me your best offer & what set you'd like, it will be first come first serve. Please do not respond on this forum, email only.

shallowreasons@gmail.com

I have one Gold Badge for sale for this year’s fest. My mom is in the ICU, and we’re looking at a long road ahead. Need the money more than the music. If interested, please email me at themadvalkyrie@gmail.com with a best offer. Thank you!

Last edited:
I have one ticket for each day. Looking to sell for the exact price I paid for them ($96.45 for either 9/5 or 9/6, and $101.60 for either 9/7 or 9/8), plus a bit for shipping. I'm located in Omaha, NE. If you're awesome enough to want two, I'll knock 10% off the combined price. If you're awesome-r to want all 4, I'll let them all go together for $325 shipped.

Do you still have those tickets? I am looking for a single Saturday ticket.

Selling tickets for all 4 days, all at face value. Would have been my 5th year attending, but extenuating circumstances are not allowing me to go anymore :(. Please email me at maidenforce19@gmail.com if interested (can also PM me here, but email would be preferable).

Status
Not open for further replies.