Tool

They're always either too overrated or too underrated. Some dispute is pretty good for a band like them. I'm one of the seemingly few who just think they're alright, have some good songs.

i like them too, i dig the king crimson influences in their sound and they have a really good drummer.
i havent listen to them for ages though.
maynards voice although somehow cool can be really annoying when one is exposed for too long.

i think they are ok, but i shure as hell wouldnt buy one of their albums. The guitar playing is kind of..... well really simple, but its catchy and i guess if it sounds good thats all that matters. Personally i think they are overrated and sound to much like opeth, Or does opeth sound too much like tool? hell i dont know which one came out first.

If you like lateralus - its worth checking out Aenima - every track on it is worth it whereas i only liked 4 tracks off lateralus.

About them live - they have some great visuals sometimes, but maynard doesn't really move much for a vocalist. kind of just taps his toe - sorta thing.

Mehehyeahheyaheah they're ok at times, probably the first band I really got into. Most of there stuff gets pretty boring after a while, and the singer is a dipshit.

Yeah, I definatly have my sights set on aenima. Opeth, I don't like as much, to be honest. I can't really get into them, they are intresting to me, that's about it. They are okay but way overrated. Neurotic wins my respect, King Crimson is definatly a dig-worthy influence :cool:

I think Lateralus is their best album. Their other work is so boring... But again Lateralus isn't that great. I use to love them but now when I listen to them their albums are so boring. Still an alright band.

Yeah I'm not too keen on that guy and the shit he talks about. When ever I read about him it always seems like he has this huge following and everyone worships him. He's preaching to all his little minions.