Tool

Fredy_Brown said:
It´s not band´s fault that people can´t gent into its music.
Yeah, if we don't like them it's because we can't understand the complexities of their music, that's it. :Spin:

[QUOTE10293847]Well for rock standards today, their probably one of the better bands. [/QUOTE]

Pffft. Listen to Dredg and get back to me.

neurotic said:
not really, there is a lot of metal as commercial as tool. now tell me this, isn't iron maiden commercial? way catchier than tool, but hey its maiden so no prob (i have no prob with maiden, just an example.), black sabbath isn't commercial? paranoid is almost pop...(nothing against them, just an example)

although i'm your sure you dont think like this, but not everything that is "commercial" is bad. look at pink floyd, sold millions, now you gonna say they suck too?

and if you look at tool's albuns, lateralus is actually a step back, not as catchy as aenima for instance, and if writing 8 minutes songs is commercial then your a retard.

i'm not the biggest tool fan, like i said i haven't listen to them for ages, but ppl like you with you closed minds make me sick.

listen to the music and forget about image, styles whatever. its all music.
you don't like it fine, now don't critize it just because you feel its commercial, critize the music with good arguments if you have anything to say about that.

metalheads....you don't have to prove anything to anybody.

I fully respect this, it was a well-put together and constructed argument.

Misfits you're one narrow-minded little prick.

Tool are a great band, nice lyrics, good music, fun to play on my bass.

Any of you like Peach?

Krigloch the Furious said:
someone wanna summarize this thread for me?

Some people think Tool are good. Some people disagree. People call eachother fags and question eachother's intelligence while trying to convince the other person that their opinion is more correct.

Kind of like every other thread on this forum really.

CAIRATH said:
Some people think Tool are good. Some people disagree. People call eachother fags and question eachother's intelligence while trying to convince the other person that their opinion is more correct.

Kind of like every other thread on this forum really.

i just gave my opinion, and instantly was called a retard....

Devy_Metal said:
females have no place in metal.
you're wrong, they always have a special place backstage :tickled:

i don't agree with that, its true most bands with girls suck, its a fact, but its possible to do good music, unfortunally most of the time is gothic crap or not the girls fault. for example i don't like angela's vocals but it's no because of her that i think arch enemy sucks, it's because they write the most incredible generic riffs, boring crap...if they did the music like they used to in the first albums there would be no prob, johan sucked as well lol and it was ok

TOOLteaser300.jpg