Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time....

MasterOLightning said:
Ayreon - The Human Equation

Worse than whatever the other four may be combined. Absolutely terrible.

I wouldn't go that far... Arjen is an alright composer but he gets lots of big name singers to sing really badly written shitty lyrics....

Scarlett Letterman said:
what is it about WOY you don't like? just curious.

some of the worst "clean vocals" in metal history. period. and the music is boring. and bland. and theyre a third rate agalloch rip off. and theyre overrated. typically by agalloch fans who dont know any better. youll see a lot of them here. ask them.

Where are these bad musical tastes that I seem to have. I am confused over these statements coming from a bunch of retards who are collectively obsessed with shit bands like Rammstien, Tenacious D, Dragonforce, Dream Theatre, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, System of a Down, and Evergrey.

MegaMoose said:
I wouldn't even attempt come come up with something at all. I would have just put the album name and not made myself look like a 12 year old who bashes his head against a brick wall for fun.

But in any case, it's pretty much impossible not to beat "Are you in bed yet?" I can only assume puberty is just kicking in for you.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously.

metal_wrath said:
Where are these bad musical tastes that I seem to have. I am confused over these statements coming from a bunch of retards who are collectively obsessed with shit bands like Rammstien, Tenacious D, Dragonforce, Dream Theatre, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, System of a Down, and Evergrey.

well i dont like any of those bands, and im calling you out. youve named dozens of wretched bands in the past.

metal_wrath said:
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously.

I'm talking about how you act like a 12 year old with a mental disability. That's all. You're absolutely pathetic.

i aint play this said:
Megadeth- Risk(not exactly metal but it blows rhino cock i'm sure...considering i'm a big fan of the older albums))

Sepultura- Against(Fucking impossible mind-fucking garbage, i used to be a huge Sepultura fan, but this album is a shame, Derrick sounds like a cancerous bulldog, and the music is ultra brutally repetitive mallcore shit)

Slayer- Diabolus in Musica(lol)

Otep- everything( that cunt can't growl or sing or anything, childish lyrics to the extreme...simple, pathetic & forced ''music'')

Stratovarius- almost everything, the kings of cheeeeesy melody, happy-go-lucky heroic solos and songs that you can't tell the difference between each other...

of course i won't even mention the horrible nu metal & power metal bullshit out there...and Cradle of Filth blows too.

Power metal is great!

Metallica - St Anger (how can it take 18 months to make such a terrible record?)
Metallica - Reload (is it possible to loisten to the whole thing without falling asleep)
Korn - See You On The Other Side (even my Korn-liking wife can't stand this one)
SOAD - Hypnotize (SOAD rape their fans' wallets with a collection of worthless B-sides)
Rammstein - Rosenrot (brainless chugging power pop replace any fun Rammstein ever were)