Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time...

Well, I'd say Slipknot are definately metal. If one thinks its good metal or not is subjective. Havent really heard MCR as far as I know so I cant say anything about them.

However unless there is some unknown metal band going by the name The Beatles I wouldnt consider them metal in any way :p And I wouldnt say that they are overrated as a pop band either. Their stuff is great.

yeah the beatles are the shit. I dunno if they quite topped Pet Sounds with Sgt. Pepper's (which apparently is what they set out to do), but either way that is an all-time great rock album

I thought slipknot were nu-metal, and hence not metal, but I haven't listened to much of their material so I dunno if that's the case with all their music

Hard decision but...

Shittiest Metal Albums:
1.Metallica - St.Anger
2.Metallica - Death Magnetic
3.In Flames - Soundtrack to Your Escape
4.Deicide - Legion
5.Akercocke - Words That Go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone

i'm sure theres worse out there but those albums are complete shit.

Except those albums aren't shit (no comment on the Akercocke as I haven't heard it, but it's most likely shit given the other stuff I've heard from the band)

Sorry, but no. St. Anger is the biggest pile of shit this side of the hemisphere.

No.

There is no "shit" Metallica album, and STYE is not shit either. Obviously none of those three albums listed by Belligerent were the corresponding artists best work, but to call them shit is to immensely exaggerate.

Except those albums aren't shit
:lol:Satan Spawn The Caco Daemon is pathetic.
I chose STYE because it's In Flames worst album along with one of the worst albums i've ever heard. The Metallica albums were obvious choices so i won't go into that and the Akercocke album is horrible as well.

Akercocke really IS shit, so good call on that Belligerent :cool:
:cool:

You're a faggot for thinking that Deicide album is one of the worst metal albums ever (let alone the worst Deicide album :erk:), among many other reasons. Otherwise, good calls.

fucking OP put TFOD there, he can go fuck himself.

Death Magnetic was not as good as their first 4 but definitely not shit

@Dodens
Meh, some OSDM fans fellated that album and recommended it to me multiple times so i finally bought it(mistake). I'd be suprised if that wasn't Deicides worst album.

Superlative topics don't really work that well, since many people are inexplicably butthurt(or pretend to be) by others stomping all over their favorites.

Any piece of music(or art, in general) is only as good as the value you place on it(based on your experience with it, length of exposure, circumstances in which you've discovered it, etc.)

Other albums I've also thought up that I hate:

Impaled-"Death After Life" (even though I enjoyed all previous material)
Engorged-s/t (even though it still kicks ass at the same time)
Cryptopsy-"...And Then You'll Beg" (haven't heard the new one and refuse to do so)
anything by Anal Cunt
anything by Decomposing Serenity

And I must repeat how much I hate Diabolic-"Infinity Through Purification". God damn it I hate that piece of shit album.

The only reason I would ever buy an Anal Cunt album would be to say that I own an Anal Cunt album. The band is nothing more than a novelty anymore.