Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time...

yes! thats some old school.

yeah... now THAT i understand. that's badass shit right there. graveland is pretty fucking great... i like most of his stuff. he's a pretty nice fellow from the few times i've exchanged messages with him too. :)

the music is horrible. that's it really. no good memorable riffs. sloppy as fuck. do you honestly think a whole lot of thought and talent went into something like Metal of Death? the reason they keep getting fellated online is because they were amongst the earliest to do this totally inaccessible style.

Thanks for confirming that you just dislike the style of music and that's why you think it's bad, since your criticisms of it on any other level would be misplaced due to the intentions of the band when recording it. You don't have to put a lot of thought into something for it to be artistically successful, especially if your intention is to make something primitive and raw like that style of black metal.

I noticed that you mentioned them being fellated online, but didn't really address the fact that they're very revered by a lot of their contemporaries, along with the countless later bands who cite them as a major influence.

Thanks for confirming that you just dislike the style of music and that's why you think it's bad, since your criticisms of it on any other level would be misplaced due to the intentions of the band when recording it. You don't have to put a lot of thought into something for it to be artistically successful, especially if your intention is to make something primitive and raw like that style of black metal.

I noticed that you mentioned them being fellated online, but didn't really address the fact that they're very revered by a lot of their contemporaries, along with the countless later bands who cite them as a major influence.

I did not read anything you said because you're a female and just wanted to say you know a lot about fellating and should stick to that and not post.

i understand what you mean. however i just don't see anything appealing in this music. at least with darkthrone, its raw and simple but the riffs are all very memorable, there's atmosphere, there's arrangements going on. albums like Oath sound like a bunch of guys who just started to learn to play and are recording in their garage and just wrote the songs like 5 minutes before they decided to hit the record button on their tapedeck.

Excluding false metal like black metal, post-80's power metal, post-95-ish death metal, folk metal, and such...

Aria - Play With Fire
The most plagiarific album ever written, seriously disgusting.

Bitter End - Harsh Realities
The second most plagiarific album ever written, and they rip off terrible Megadeth songs at that.

Longings Past - An Angel's Tale
Boring Iron Maiden reject riffs repeated a thousand times to make quasi-retro-70's-prog, with vocals that out-nasal even Mark Shelton.

Holocausto - Negatives
It was cool when Coroner wrote Last Entertainment. It wasn't when these guys wrote it a dozen times more.

Thrash Queen - Ashes to Ashes
A drum machine, two riffs, and a drunk perverted old German lady.

I'll agree any Within Temptation is absolutely fecal, but I still play 'Oceanborn' all of the time. It still stands out from the NW discography IMO. You really think that one could be one of the worst things ever?

I'll agree any Within Temptation is absolutely fecal, but I still play 'Oceanborn' all of the time. It still stands out from the NW discography IMO. You really think that one could be one of the worst things ever?

Alright, I guess "any Nightwish album" is a bit harsh. I've heard some Oceanborn stuff, and while nothing spectacular (some parts here and there were alright), it wasn't as turgid as all the other Nightwish I've heard.

I really do hate Tarja's vocals though. She ruins whatever merit that album may have had. :erk:

Within Temptation -enter is an amazing album. I really enjoy the new one The Heart of Everything.

Meshuggah-I,Catch 33. luckily I have not heard the new one.