Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time...

you know what i like? i like queen

fucking funny how love is and everything freddy has done. but then 13 assholes will say its bad and it sucks

gets on my nerves

I like Queen, too. Now quick, think I'm disagreeing with you and try to insult me due to your own stupidity.

you know what i like? i like queen

fucking funny how love is and everything freddy has done. but then 13 assholes will say its bad and it sucks

gets on my nerves

Get the fuck over it. I was over at the smn boards in a 'controversial opinions' thread and I said that Diana Krall is good and I got called a faggot by a few people. It happens.

you are another pretentious motherfucker

you think you are a fucking genious

haha, it's the internet you fucking useless waste of my pals loving space

Oh gosh! I didn't realize this was the internet! Thanks for enlightening me. Hey, at least I know how to spell 'genius'. At any rate, I am a genius.

here's cyrthaul

im gonna go on the internetz anz pertend im the smartz! i'm gonna show thoze peeps! i'm gonna say every random thing i like rulez and everything everyone else likes sucks. i'm gonna tell them all i'm the smartz!

give me a fucking break

Okay, then you should record one that's as good to prove your point.

that's pretty ridiculous tbh... i'm not going to make an album just to prove a point online. however i do have a few tracks online that you can sample. they are not metal songs, they are instrumental keyboard tracks. just click on the link in my sig for my keyboard band/collaboration with a friend of mine. tracks 1 and 3 on the myspace are my compositions and 2 and 4 are his tracks.

here's cyrthaul

im gonna go on the internetz anz pertend im the smartz! i'm gonna show thoze peeps! i'm gonna say every random thing i like rulez and everything everyone else likes sucks. i'm gonna tell them all i'm the smartz!

give me a fucking break

You edited your post just to write that overlong and extremely lame
attack on me? Are you gay for me or what?

don't cry geek i'm sure there's some internet people that think you are wild and naughty

you nazi lover. haha you are a cliche

that's pretty ridiculous tbh... i'm not going to make an album just to prove a point online. however i do have a few tracks online that you can sample. they are not metal songs, they are instrumental keyboard tracks. just click on the link in my sig for my keyboard band/collaboration with a friend of mine. tracks 1 and 3 on the myspace are my compositions and 2 and 4 are his tracks.

No, but thanks. It isn't ridiculous for me to ask you to record something that you claimed that anyone could make, because I'm only asking you to prove your point.

Not anyone could record that album. I'm going to assume that you hate extremely primitive and minimalistic black metal bands (Ildjarn, Von), but the fact that many bands have attempted the same style of music as them and done it very poorly, along with their continued influence on the genre as a whole and recognition from their contemporaries, generally indicates to me that they were definitely talented at what they did and that not anyone could do what they did.

Realistically, if it was so easy to do, more bands would play that style of music. Just because it's extremely simplistic by intention doesn't mean that anyone can play it, and play it authentically at that.

Realistically, if it was so easy to do, more bands would play that style of music.
What would the incentive be for playing such music and recording it? Ease of play wouldn't be the only factor. These bands don't make large figures, and it isn't a huge niche market, how many individual artist do your think such a market could support?

Just because it's extremely simplistic by intention doesn't mean that anyone can play it, and play it authentically at that.
Just because there aren't that many bands that do it, doesn't mean more people can't do it.

Pop music is extremely easy to make (relative to pretty much all other genres), and I'm sure plenty of musicians could make the move (DAMN YOU CHRIS CORNELL!!!) but they don't.

shut up

fine, we get you are retarded
Just for your information on the whole My Chemical Romance thing I think My Chemical Romance transcends bands, transcends music, transcends genres. My Chemical Romance in the pure personification of all the world's emo faggotry.

well i do that because i really don't wanna be banned

i'm usually good and i don't say much

Except you arent gonna get banned for flaming people. As far as I can tell... the mods barely give a fuck what you say... and that's why people make sure to get in every insult they can here... you cant get away with it other places... so yea...

Fuck off. :rolleyes:

referring to chemical romance:

but its not metal so we dont talk about it here

no matter what it transcends it's not something to talk about at this site

its not that we hate them, its just not metal

Except you arent gonna get banned for flaming people. As far as I can tell... the mods barely give a fuck what you say... and that's why people make sure to get in every insult they can here... you cant get away with it other places... so yea...

Fuck off. :rolleyes:

yeah well i dont wanna be a dick but sometimes i am

trust me, you can get banned

you will probably be banned for just being a jerk

the only enigma is we are in flames who posts 24 hours a day about nonsense and has yet to be banned. no one knows why

well they aren't metal

theres a non metal sub forum here

im not sure if i hate them or not

i never heard a single song. not my thing