Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time...

This thread might as well be titled "controversial opinions on metal part 2" since that's pretty much what it's turned into.

Funny how all the people here are so controversial that being controversial isn't even controversial anymore.

So not being controversial is controversial I guess. But that means that the people who were controversial are now not controversial, which does make them controversial.

This post is controversial.

Excluding false metal like black metal, post-80's power metal, post-95-ish death metal, folk metal, and such...

Aria - Play With Fire
The most plagiarific album ever written, seriously disgusting.

Bitter End - Harsh Realities
The second most plagiarific album ever written, and they rip off terrible Megadeth songs at that.

Longings Past - An Angel's Tale
Boring Iron Maiden reject riffs repeated a thousand times to make quasi-retro-70's-prog, with vocals that out-nasal even Mark Shelton.

Holocausto - Negatives
It was cool when Coroner wrote Last Entertainment. It wasn't when these guys wrote it a dozen times more.

Thrash Queen - Ashes to Ashes
A drum machine, two riffs, and a drunk perverted old German lady.

Reported for idiocy.

1. The Beatles
2. The Beatles
3. My Chemical Romance (although they'll not music or a band. Just the personification of all the worlds emo faggotry)
4. The Beatles
5. The Beatles
6. Slipknot
7. The Beatles
8. The Beatles
9. The Beatles
10. The Beatles

Your online handle is "UltraMetalFan" and you hate the Beatles (and apparently think that the Beatles, Slipknot, and MCR are metal). That's rough.

Your online handle is "UltraMetalFan" and you hate the Beatles (and apparently think that the Beatles, Slipknot, and MCR are metal). That's rough.

Well, I'd say Slipknot are definately metal. If one thinks its good metal or not is subjective. Havent really heard MCR as far as I know so I cant say anything about them.

However unless there is some unknown metal band going by the name The Beatles I wouldnt consider them metal in any way :p And I wouldnt say that they are overrated as a pop band either. Their stuff is great.