Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time...

I don't know about 5, but one that immediately comes to mind is Diabolic-"Infinity Through Purification". Can't stand it.

I'll come up with more later.

Puppets (and moreso, Justice) are also great. You just have to not be a faggot to enjoy them.
MOP is the worst of the classic Metallica album and the only one to bore me. That's just the way it is for me, and if you have a problem with it, suck my balls.

MOP is the worst of the classic Metallica album and the only one to bore me. That's just the way it is for me, and if you have a problem with it, suck my balls.

I agree that it's the worst of the "unholy trio" (Ride, Puppets, and Justice).

But it's still an awesome album. And I agree with ShredHead, Justice is the best Metallica album period.

I just hate that album. It has somehow singlehandedly made me never want to check out anything else by DT again, & that's crazy for me because I'm always really open to listen to new stuff, even by bands that have yet to prove themselves to me. I think it sounds like poor man's Bodom/Norther, I don't care which band came first. It's also praised by folks who despise Bodom/Norther, so go figure... It's just tremendously overrated. Technically there are worse metal albums (I know) but the stagnant praise of this album just gets under my skin & always seems to make me relate people who praise it to kids with bad taste. I think "Slaughter of the Soul" is a way better melodic death album & I don't even like that album.

Point taken, you should remember though that the rest of their albums are far different.

True statements aren't comebacks, especially not when they're not a response to anything directed at me or anything that I disagree with.

RAGE_7.png

She hasn't gotten any from Dodens in quite a few days now. He's been too busy spinning vinyl in his parents' basement.

Omni might live on heavy metal, but I'll be damned if she doesn't need a little "afternoon delight" once in a while.