Top five In Flames songs

ihsan said:
Top 5??? That's a difficult call! There's so much... I like older stuff like Gyroscope, but I guess it's best to list what I keep going back to...

My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity
Discover Me Like Emptiness
Cloud Connected
Pacing Death's Trail

Wow, what a fucking shitty list!

The only one of their CDs I have is Come Clarity. I know you're all going to tell me that if I only have one CD, especially that one, I have no idea what their five best songs are. Please save it, as soon as I get more money I'll buy more albums.

1. Crawl Through Knives
2. Pacing Death's Trail
3. Vaccuum
4. Versus Terminus
5. Reflect the Storm

The only one of their CDs I have is Come Clarity. I know you're all going to tell me that if I only have one CD, especially that one, I have no idea what their five best songs are. Please save it, as soon as I get more money I'll buy more albums.

1. Crawl Through Knives
2. Pacing Death's Trail
3. Vaccuum
4. Versus Terminus
5. Reflect the Storm

You have no fucking clue what their five best songs are.....no really. Thank god for fucking ferret music and all the publicity for making one of my most sacred bands fodder for kids who have never heard Whoracle and like to buy black Lamb Of God shirts from Hot Topic. Thank fucking god. Also while Slaughter Of THe Soul basically lead the way for Metalcore I bet if Lindberg would go back and destroy the album from ever being made, I bet he would.
One of the greatest releases for the thrash/death genre has turned out thousands of cookie cutter bands all reeking of emo haircuts and tough guy hardcore bullshit that listened to one Iron Maiden song ,probably Can I Play With MAdness, and said hey I can write crappy songs why not form a band. A girl in Hot Topic The other day mistaked Danzig for My Girlfriends GF by Type O Negative !! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!! People dont even respect music anymore but find it as a cheap excuse to wear black and say they are different. Well since that is all done ....Welcome Crimson Thanatos.

Reactions: DHG
You have no fucking clue what their five best songs are.....no really. Thank god for fucking ferret music and all the publicity for making one of my most sacred bands fodder for kids who have never heard Whoracle and like to buy black Lamb Of God shirts from Hot Topic. Thank fucking god. Also while Slaughter Of THe Soul basically lead the way for Metalcore I bet if Lindberg would go back and destroy the album from ever being made, I bet he would.
One of the greatest releases for the thrash/death genre has turned out thousands of cookie cutter bands all reeking of emo haircuts and tough guy hardcore bullshit that listened to one Iron Maiden song ,probably Can I Play With MAdness, and said hey I can write crappy songs why not form a band. A girl in Hot Topic The other day mistaked Danzig for My Girlfriends GF by Type O Negative !! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!! People dont even respect music anymore but find it as a cheap excuse to wear black and say they are different. Well since that is all done ....Welcome Crimson Thanatos.

I bought my colony shirt from a hot topic, lmao. But yes, i also agree with you.

Why do so many people in here like new In Flames so much. I don't get it. I mean I like to listen to anything from In Flames but their top 5 songs being off their newer albums? That's just wow. They probably never listened to anything off of Colony or Clayman.

Jotun
Dead Eternity
December Flower
Dialogue With The Stars
Wayfaerer

alternate

Behind Space
Jester Script Transfigured
Ever Dying
Dead God in Me
Stand Ablaze

December Flower
Episode 666
Embody the Invisible
Scorn
Coerced Coexistence

But as far as newer stuff goes:

Bullet Ride
Pinball Map
Reroute to Remain
Trigger
Dark Signs

Sorry for including the two Clayman tracks in the 'newer stuff' list, but I couldn't exclude them and the 'earlier stuff' list was already full. =P