Top five In Flames songs

heres some of the best:
suburban me (prolly my fav)
my sweet shadow (catchy)
evil in a closet (catchy)
discover me like emptiness
come clarity (it's got hooks like a motha)
only for the weak (more hooks)
satellites and astronauts (like the jazzy chords)
colony
zombie inc. (great solo)
swim
jotun/ gyroscope (maybe their strongest melodies)

Listened to IF since clayman but their older albums have bored me for a while now besides a few tracks. Still like colony through soundtrack and come clarity is horrible besides a few tracks(crawl through knives, reflecting the storm, and the self titles track)

worst songs:
touch of red
transparent
all of come clarity besides crawl through knives, reflecting the storm, and the self titles track

i cant believe only one person /\ has said suburban me. everything about that song is great. the intro then going into the amazing solo, verse riff is amazing, melodies everywhere, then out of nowhere guest solo from the one and only shred god chris ammot and he fuckin tears it up. but yeah i def cant choose only 5 thats damn near impossible, im not even tryin.

The best songs of inflames according to me are:

Leeches (5th)

Suburban me (4th)

Cloud connected (3rd)

My sweet shadow (2nd)

The quiet place (1st)

and a good runner up - System which is a great ong but did't make it to the actual list

-----------------------------------------------------------

*// Sim Free Mobile Phones & Apple iPods for Free ! //*

Click here to find out more .... http://www.xpango.com?ref=90106146

jester script transfigured

whoracle

system

cloud connected

and the bonus instrumental on colony i forget the fucken name

1. December Flower (Seems to be a fan favorite, why don't they ever play it live? Artifacts of the Black Rain and Moonshield are probably the last songs I'd like to see live off of The Jester Race.)

2. Come Clarity (Beautiful song, love the chorus, and everything about it. One of my top ten favorite songs of 2006)

3. Jotun (This song fucking rocks!)

4. Minus (I love any metal song that has the gall to mention butterflies)

5. Ordinary Story (Great melodies)

-Vince

Top five songs.... god if any of you have anything from Come Clarity on there you should be shot and killed. Top 5 are easily
1.) Behind Space
2.) Gyroscope
3.) Episode 666
4.) Moonshield
5.) Only For The Weak

Besides the last, top four are an absolute staple to any Ipod and should be in every top five there is.

ah shit, replace only for the weak with December's Flower, never thought id see the day that the first song i heard of theirs would end up out of my top five, but it has come... sad.

Come Clarity
Trigger
The Quiet Place
Touch Of Red
Cloud Connected

come clarity is fucking atrocious... if you like the quiet place and touch of red and cloud connected, you should at least put... like you better dead or f(r)iend in there, maybe even 595-escape, just for the love of god get come clarity out of there

Okay, here are my top five In Flames songs...

The Quiet Place
Come Clarity
Touch of Red
Take This Life
Evil In A Closet

That list makes baby jesus cry. The fact that you included two of their softer slower songs makes you reek of emo-ness. I hope you fall into a pit of zombies. Your youth and inexperience is coming through. I bet you wear bracelets and funny eyeliner dont you? Welcome to the forum.

Im noticing alot of new people withnothing but the last three albums in their top 5. This displeases me and i hope these people ever have their flesh eaten or go out and start finding older albums , not just by In Flames, but Soilwork and DarkTranquility. For the love of god. Develop taste.

That list makes baby jesus cry. The fact that you included two of their softer slower songs makes you reek of emo-ness. I hope you fall into a pit of zombies. Your youth and inexperience is coming through. I bet you wear bracelets and funny eyeliner dont you? Welcome to the forum.

Im noticing alot of new people withnothing but the last three albums in their top 5. This displeases me and i hope these people ever have their flesh eaten or go out and start finding older albums , not just by In Flames, but Soilwork and DarkTranquility. For the love of god. Develop taste.

I hail to thee, god bless you. I'll agree that In Flames early shit is far and beyond their new shit, i mean its two different bands for chrissake, but I have soilwork's early shit and tho they have developed a sort of metalcore/pussy killswitch engage element to them, their early shit is really unorganized. With Dark Tranquility, i mean you hit it on the fucking head. If you hear through smudged lenses and dont get a hardon you can lick my asshole. Even their covers such as 22 Acacia Avenue and Misery just kick ass, and they are coming to town soon, FUCKIN A RIGHT. Anyways just thought id let you know you are my hero.

the IQ level here has dropped drastically, like far and beyond dude.

I have to post more than five, sorry.

Suburban Me
Satellites and Astronauts
Colony
The Quiet Place (I know, shut up :()
Everlost (both parts)
Stand Ablaze (surprised nobody chose this one!)
Biosphere
The Jester's Dance
EDIT: Forgot Episode 666. Gotta get some Whoracle on this list. :)