Top five In Flames songs

That could be a reason why there's a cover of "Murders In The Rue Morgue" on Subterranean re-release. ^^

Hello In Flames Forum, long time no post.

Top 5? Uhmm, no. That's ever-changing, like the wind. ;)

Lately I've been waxing nostalgic and rediscovering the joys of the In Flames back catalog. The CLAYMAN disc in particular has been getting loads of replay. It was among the preferred musical selections for a recent out-of-state roadtrip. The 21-y-o step nephew who came along on the trip, who is mostly into urban and mainscream even enjoyed it over some of my other choice selections and that's really saying something. ;) He was exposed to roughly 18 hours of my preferred musical selections on the way there and back.

By me a trip to the moon... (hehe) :D

1.December Flower
2.Only for the weak
3.Take this life
4.Episode 666
5.Cloud connected.......as much as i dont like the new direction they were heading in, i have to say this song is catchy as hell.

1. December Flower (Most emotive song ever the whole way through! This is what Gothenburg metal is all about!)
2. Jotun (Most kick-ass metal chorus of all time!)
3. Come Clarity (If they're going to sell out they chose a pretty good song to do it with)
4. Worlds Within the Margin (Underrated, great chorus! Makes me pound my fist in the air!)
5. The Jester Race (And we go!)

-Vince

N.P. In Flames - Come Clarity

My top 5 at this moment;
5. Suburban me
4. Take This Life
3. Clayman
2. Only for the weak
1. The Quiet Place

Wow this is hard. As others have said, it depends on my mood. I like stuff from every album but these are songs I'll play when I want something rockin. (in no order)

Bulletride
Cloud Connected
System
Only For the Weak (live version blew me away)
Freefall

It pains me to submit this list - so many missed.

:headbang:

No specific order:

Jotun
Artifacts of the Black Rain
Stand Ablaze
Brush The Dust Away
Embody The Invisible

It was physically painful narrowing this list down past 20 songs. I find it hard to listen to In Flames for less than 2 hours straight...when I listen to it while walking, as I approach my destination I begin to walk slower and take longer routes just so I can listen to IF for longer...