Top five In Flames songs

My top 5 changes all the time so I'll just do my current favorite for each album.

Lunar Strain - In Flames
The Jester Race - Dead Eternity or December Flower
Whoracle - The Hive
Colony - Zombie Inc.
Clayman - :worship: Suburban Me
Reroute To Remain - Trigger or Dawn Of A New Day
Soundtrack To Your Escape - My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity - Crawl Through Knives or Leeches
A Sense Of Purpose - I'm The Highway

The Hive
Dead Eternity (The Subterranean version)
Scorn
Dead God In Me
Goliaths Disarm their Davids or artifacts of the black rain, tough call.

Very few people mention Lord Hypnos, dunno why. I think its their best song ever.
Anyway, here are the five

Lord Hypnos
Jotun
The Jester Race
Episode 666
December Flower

P.S. Clayman is the best album with Whoracle a close second.

P.P.S. In my playlist The Jester Race preceeds December Flower, and I always miss the gap between the two thinking its the same song.

In no particular order

The chosen pessimist
Moonshield (live Tokyo showdown)
The Quite Place
My Sweet Shadow
Come Clarity (only because it got me into inflames)

Every song they make is awesome though.

Edit: Sorry 'swim' had to take you out because I forgot The Quite Place :(

Hey all, new to this forum but I'm a massive In Flames fan, figured this would be the ideal place to start posting.

December Flower
Jotun
Crawl Through Knives (Most melodic death metal thing they've done since Clayman imo, those riffs are sick)
The Jester Race
Square Nothing

Special mentions go to Everdying, Everlost II and Worlds Within the Margin, but I essentially like everything they have ever done, think pretty much everything they touch turns to gold.

Crawl Through Knives
Reflect The Storm
Swim
Bullet Ride
Trigger

:headbang:

I also love the song they have done with Pendulum, Self vs. Self, its good to see In Flames were dominating!! :lol:

Colony

Satellites And Astronauts

Worlds Within the Margin

Jester Script Transfigured [trying to play the song on guitar .. not working out]

Stand Ablaze/Everdying [cant pick from the two]

hey guys. this is my first time posting on the In Flames forum. ive only listened to A Sense of Purpose and Come Clarity and so far my favorite has to be A Sense of Purpose.
its just so much of an improvement from Clarity. so yeah i need some suggestions to what album of theirs i listen to next. ive been thinking about Soundtrack to your Escape.
aaaanyway heres my top 5
1 - Disconnected
2 - Alias
3 - Reflect the Storm
4 - Come Clarity
5 - Drenched in Fear

so yeah i need some suggestions to what album of theirs i listen to next. ive been thinking about Soundtrack to your Escape.

Hey, I'm sorry to say but Soundtrack might be their worst album. Listen to Lunar Strain if you get the chance. It's different from the IF sound you are used to but it is their best album, in my opinion.

Anyways, guys I'm new here so hello to you all!

Now for my 5...

Behind Space (Lunar)
Clad In Shadows (Lunar)
Upon An Oaken Throne
Everdying
Dead Eternity

hey guys. this is my first time posting on the In Flames forum. ive only listened to A Sense of Purpose and Come Clarity and so far my favorite has to be A Sense of Purpose.
its just so much of an improvement from Clarity. so yeah i need some suggestions to what album of theirs i listen to next. ive been thinking about Soundtrack to your Escape.
aaaanyway heres my top 5
1 - Disconnected
2 - Alias
3 - Reflect the Storm
4 - Come Clarity
5 - Drenched in Fear
Just work your way back in their Discography.
A Sense Of Purpose > Come Clarity > Soundtrack To Your Escape > Reroute To Remain > Clayman > Colony > Whoracle > The Jester Race > Subterranean > Lunar Strain