UM men: how does being into metal affect you dating life?

Sounds like a drug induced vision to me.

Raging passion (or lust, if you will) is something that resides within us all, I believe and hope. Getting it touch with it, however, may prove to be a challenge for some.

As soon as I heard black metal and death metal I was hooked, I wish I had known what it was earlier actually instead of not getting into it until I was 17. I liked the sound of it too, and I'm sure plenty of people will say things like "You're only an atheist because black metal and death metal brainwashed you", bullshit, I was an atheist before I got into this kind of music. :p

I actually hide the fact that I listen to metal to give me a chance.
I don't hide the fact that I listen to metal. But I don't have long hair, and I don't really wear band shirts. If a chick asks me what kind of music I listen to, I admit that I listen to metal. However, I don't rattle off the names of underground bands I listen to.

Hiding that you like metal is justified only in one case: You go and chat up a girl with your sunday clothes for going to church, everything normal, she has to think you're the nicest guy on earth. When she's in your bed waiting to be drilled, go to the toilet, corpse paint all of your body, put on your bullet belt and spikes, play a darkthrone cd and slam the door open while growling and eat a budgie. If possible, puke blood over her during the scene.

well aren't you two the luckiest SOBs in the world?

:mad:

It takes effort.

I dress nice i think. Very rarly do I ware band shirts. I think that metal is a fourm of music i like and i dont need to show it to the world becuase honestly No one cares, or girls for that matter, if i am a ultra-grim deathspell omega fan.

I guess you could say my dressing habits are of those of interpol's paul banks.

It takes effort.

I dress nice i think. Very rarly do I ware band shirts. I think that metal is a fourm of music i like and i dont need to show it to the world becuase honestly No one cares, or girls for that matter, if i am a ultra-grim deathspell omega fan.

I guess you could say my dressing habits are of those of interpol's paul banks.

well the girl I'm with now doesn't care, she thinks I'm cute all around, regardless of what band shirts I wear. :p