UM men: how does being into metal affect you dating life?

i go to a catholic school because of my mom... today i saw my friend wearing a CoF tonight in flames shirt with a member on a burning cross and he got in no trouble for it... hilarious... i should borrow it for shits and giggles

i was thinking about this one...
1236_8.jpg

yeah christians are pretty whiney, especially for money... my school charges $4000 in tuition and there are 250 students enrolled, they got a $3m donation a year ago and guess what? they still need more... i wonder if they spend it on crack or something

yeah christians are pretty whiney, especially for money... my school charges $4000 in tuition and there are 250 students enrolled, they got a $3m donation a year ago and guess what? they still need more... i wonder if they spend it on crack or something

Psh, you think that's bad? My school has a $7500 tuition and makes about 25-30 million a year from all the tuition and donations and shit. Plus, they only use about $6 million on all the necessary stuff...and everything else on fucking sports.

Christians are stupid. They always have their goddamned priorities in the wrong place and worry about the most inane shit. :erk:

your mom will definately love this shirt then

suf118c.jpg
:lol: I like that song. If I had that shirt or the Deicide Scars of The Crucifix shirt I think my dad would kill me.:lol: He raised hell over the "Jesus Wept" song when he bought me the Effigy/Pierced CD and acted pissy over it, he still got it for me for Christmas though as ironic as this is.:lol:

:lol: I like that song. If I had that shirt or the Deicide Scars of The Crucifix shirt I think my dad would kill me.:lol: He raised hell over the "Jesus Wept" song when he bought me the Effigy/Pierced CD and acted pissy over it, he still got it for me for Christmas though as ironic as this is.:lol:

:lol: get him this shirt for the next father's day

dis103c.jpg
dis103b.jpg

one with the darkfuneral logo alone should be sufficient
I plan on getting that shirt when I move out actually.:lol: And the Satyricon one with the inverted cross on the back too.
:lol: at the Dissection shirt. That'd be a hellacious time if I did that but I'm sure I'd laugh about it when it's over.:)

:lol: there was this religious chick in my sociology class who sat behind me last year. Her reactions when she saw my slayer/death/suffocation/nile etc... shirts were fucking hilarous
That ruined your chances with her. lol Not that you would even want to date her, anyways. The only kind of chick where being a metalhead is a hinderance, is narrow minded religious chicks. Even that super religions born again Christian who I dated for a little while didn't mind my metal. What she minded, is that she couldn't convert me (she did try).

I listened to "And Jesus Wept" a few times today. I can only hear 2 words that Frank says in the whole song, Jesus Wept. :lol: :)

yeah i cant stand how they try to convert people when we dont... its stupid
Oh yeah. With her, it was tolerable, because she is an attractive woman. But in any other senario, it is overly annoying. I had a friend back in college who became a born again Christian, and he was constantly bugging me about accepting Christ.

Oh yeah. With her, it was tolerable, because she is an attractive woman. But in any other senario, it is overly annoying. I had a friend back in college who became a born again Christian, and he was constantly bugging me about accepting Christ.

try having a whole family that is born again.

The only kind of chick where being a metalhead is a hinderance, is narrow minded religious chicks.

thats like 99% of the girls in my town. you know the type: uber-christian, loves Jesus Christ-on-a-goddamn-crutch, likes godawful nu-country, is in college, goes to jock bars. my stomach is turning just thinking of them.

luckily, I found a girl who doesn't mind my way of style.

What would you do if there were a supermodel hot chick that was interested in you, and she was all after you, but she didn't like the fact that you are non-religious? And you get the sense she would only become your girlfriend if you became religious?

Now that would be a dilemma.