US 2008 Paradise Lost Tour

hey i just got back from the hartford show. the setlists this leg are similar to europes, but im really glad they decided to not play the same setlist 5 times in a row :D. Anyway the setlist....i dont remember the exact order, but here they are:
Oculus Ex Inferni Intro
Set The World on Fire
Domination
Serpents Kiss
Paradise Lost
Masquerade of Lies
Sea of Lies
Through The Looking Glass!!!! (very very nice)
Smoke and Mirrors
Inferno
Revelations/divine wings pt. vii
----------
Eve of Seduction
Of Sins and Shadows

I think that was it, the order is probably wrong, but it was really nice. I hope the rest of you enjoy it as much as i did.

edit. i forgot they played inferno too

That was an awesome show some of the opening bands sucked, but there was this guy who kept pushing me and my brother trying to start a mosh pit, I was about to punch him, but other than that it was a great show.

*masquerade*

Very Very awesome setlist, I really wanna hear both 'Through The Looking Glass' and 'Masquerade'... Ttlg is like the most beautiful song live ever! I'll be seeing them on wednesday be sure to post a review, setlist, and photos guys, brace yourself :D

also what the fuck they played 2 more encore songs? We left because they all left the stage and we thought it was over. Guess I was wrong. =/

ah i peaked at the setlist that was taped on the side of romeo's amp, and saw two titles below a dotted line so i knew it was coming. i was over on romeo's side in a Dream Theater t-shirt

I was also at the Hartford show -- I actually didn't mind the opening bands (apart from the HARDKORE KARATAY MOVES some people attempted when the third one came on), but SymX were fantastic. It was my first-ever gig where I was up front/against the barrier; Michael Romeo was in front of me most of the time, and when Russell Allen took hands during one of the songs, my fingers slipped out of his grasp -- and he actually came back to give me a full handshake. :D Made my night.

Elsydeon: I don't remember Evolution being played, but maybe my memory's just blanking out. Thanks for posting the setlist! I'm still somewhat new to SymX and felt kinda bad for not knowing some of the songs they played. Shall have to do some shopping soon. :p

actually your right. evolution wasn't played, silly me. so you must have been in the same place i was, right up against the barrier infront of romeo

I guess they decided to give their best CD (imo) the middle finger. :( And that my friends saddens me. But alot of great songs it seems otherwise. Of course i love everything that SX has put out. But it seems absolutely wrong not to include at least one song from "V".

I guess they decided to give their best CD (imo) the middle finger. :( And that my friends saddens me. But alot of great songs it seems otherwise. Of course i love everything that SX has put out. But it seems absolutely wrong not to include at least one song from "V".

Amen!! Their best CD (and what got me hooked 6 years ago..)

Because Epica and IE didn't play, SX started early. They ended early too, I was hoping we'd get a few more songs... I've never been out of the webster before 11:00 before :(

I'm seeing them on Sunday! Anybody who could take a guess onto when Symphony X will be onstage at the show I'm going to? There is one local band, and they open at 8pm, and then Into Eternity and Epica go on. Anybody? Thank you.

*masquerade*

Very Very awesome setlist, I really wanna hear both 'Through The Looking Glass' and 'Masquerade'... Ttlg is like the most beautiful song live ever! I'll be seeing them on wednesday be sure to post a review, setlist, and photos guys, brace yourself :D

I’ve seen Ttlg in Madrid march 1st (GREAT SHOW)so if they decided to play EGYPT / The Death of Balance together I would not be pissed at all!!!
I’ll be at the Medley on the 9th too.
:headbang: