VIDEO GAMES

no_reply

comfortably numb
Feb 2, 2006
Obviously this is not the right forum to post something like this, but hope it doesn't bother you....anyways i would like to know what sort of games are you in to...since i've been playing zelda and final fantasy for the longest, and i can't wait to have twilight princess in my hands :)

My Favourites:
1. Silent Hill 2 - My first serious experience in games, very melancholic, pretty katatonic. Jonas Renkse have black hair like Angela and Sadako ;-)
2. Max Payne 2 - shitty storyline but atmosphere action and mysterious gameplay make me enjoy this game.
3. Silent Hill 3 - Graphics revolution, storyline better then "Max Payne" but worthy then second part of silent hill, anyway this franchise no pointless.
4. GTA most all series - pop shit... but open minded gameplay rules!
5. Scratches - good adventure, lack of high graphics resolution but scary sometimes like silent hill 2.
6. Suffering 2 - in some moments is terrific mystery like "My Twin"...worst part of this game medium level all parts.

I started with Diablo back in 1997 or something. I loved blizzard's battle net so I was playing Diablo online.

Then STARCRAFT came out, me and my Diablo friends moved to StarCraft, played it for a good 5 years maybe?
Then the expansion Broodwars.

Diablo 2 came out!!

Then I started to play Ultima Online.
I continued with Asheron's Call ( that game sucked so i quit :D )
Then I played the mighty Ever Quest.

Then Warcraft 3 came out I was hooked up with that game for a while.

And most recently WoW, needless to say :D

the best game ever IMO is Dungeon Keeper :):)
I have amazing memories of that one, also of carmageddon, haha.
The game I most recently played is Oblivion on the xbox 360.
I don't play a lot though (actually, pretty much never:p) nowadays cause I've got lots of school and stuff

To me the best game ever is GTA: San Andreas. It's such a great game.

I also like to play FPS games. Last game I bought and played through was Far Cry: Instincts, which is almost as good game as Halo 2. I'd guess if they release Halo 3 only on Xbox 360 I'm gonna have invest on a new console pretty soon. Of course Half-Life 2 is also a great FPS.

Hockey is my fave sports so I've also played a lot of NHL-games. Both EA and ESPN games. But the best sports game series is Pro Evolution Soccer. I've used countless hours playing PES4 with my friends.

I used to be a kind of a game freak a few years ago.
Now I could say my still favourites are Diablo II Lord of Destruction. I've got everything about it. I love it. Used to play on Battlenet a few years ago with an assassin level 91 and got all Natalya's equipment.. that was my biggest achievement, lol. I think I still got it installed on my pc but it's been a long time since I last played it.
Then I always loved The Sims and they're also still installed but I got a bit tired... Sometimes I play them. I've got until the Unleashed expansion. I know it's a silly game but I loved decorating the houses and just watching them live, and doing some tricks to get money :p
I played some GTA as well when I had the PS2 of my ex at home, that was a few years ago too. Also loved to play Crazy Taxi, which I still play on the pc sometimes, it's fun.
But my favourites of all times... Silent Hill 1, Fatal Frame 1, Undying and Diablo II LoD, which I've already named.
Silent Hill 1 was finished by a friend of mine. I don't remember which ending we got. Fatal Frame I never got to finish it :( we used to play it with a friend also and we were so close to the ending... but well, things I've seen in that game scared the shit out of me. The atmosphere of that game is fukkin awesome, the sounds, the graphics, everything. Games of this kind scary me more than monster games and stuff like that. I really love this game.
And then Clive Barker's Undying... well, this one I finished it too in a very few days, lol, I was like crazy. I love it too. Lizbeth was one of the characters I loved the most, and from her I took one of my other nicknames. The music of this game is also great. I've been wanting to play it lately but I remembered a friend of mine has my cd :/
Well I think that's all, can't remember any other now.

I am currently totally obsessed with Oblivion..
been playing it almost every night since i got my new comp.

Otherwise I really love Heroes of might and magic..
haven't played HoMM 5 yet though.. must finish oblivion first :)

I would say i most often play "slow" games.. HoMM, Pirates is another favorite..
but then again, I always enjoy kicking some UT ass too :p

Any Civilization freaks here?

I still remember the day I bought Civ 1. and I still remember the day Civ 2 came out, I was excited as fuk:D

I still play Civ2 sometimes. I tried to play it on network but turns take forever,especially late game when you and your friends have huge armies.

Civ 3 wasn't that good but still playable, Civ 4 sucked imo.

Civilization II = one of the best games ever.

Other classics for me is the MGS series and Yoshi's Island for SNES :p I don't care much of the games that they make nowadays although GUN was quite entertaining when you could dismember a hooker with shotgun and shoot arrows that had dynamite on it and watch as pedestrians blew to small pieces:p

Reactions: atrocity
Civ1 was brilliant..
Civ 2 and 3 sucked.
civ 4 rules, although it is a bit too easy.

the bad thing about middle civ´s was the lack of sid meier i think,
where´s civ4 is a return to the old civ1 way of doing things, but with better graphics/sound/research system..

In my opinion the best top video games that will EVER exist would have to be:

1. Zelda ( For Super Nintendo )
2. Zombies Ate My Neighbors ( Super Nintendo )
3. Final Fantasy Tactics ( Playstation )
4. Mystic Ninja ( Super Nintendo )
5. Ninja Gaiden ( X-box)

Super nintendo will also always be my favorite nintendo type system.

Silent Hill series (SH2 is my fave!)
Final Fantasy series (FFVII, VIII and X are my faves; just got FFXII)
Metal Gear Solid series (MGS3 is the best)
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Fatal Frame 1 (FF2 wasn't quite as good and lost interest...maybe FF3 is better...)

...that's it really.

Silent Hill 1 was my favourite Silent Hill. Final Fantasy 5 and 7 took up alot of my time as did the Resident Evil series.

Good call on Zombies Ate My Neighbours - excellent game.

Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 and certain Medal Of Honour titles all kick ass.

cliffburton615 said:
Silent Hill 1 was my favourite Silent Hill. Final Fantasy 5 and 7 took up alot of my time as did the Resident Evil series.

Good call on Zombies Ate My Neighbours - excellent game.

Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 and certain Medal Of Honour titles all kick ass.

Hell yeah, I remember playing that game endless hours of my early gamer years hah

i can't find final fantasy tactics anywhere, is there any way to emule and download that game from a website, if so let me know please...i know there's some ff tactis for gba but it does not match in any way the old fft

I don't know how to do that personally or where to get it aside from actually buying it, but it has one of the best story lines, and is a really strategic game.

Vincent J. said:
the best game ever IMO is Dungeon Keeper :):)
I have amazing memories of that one, also of carmageddon, haha.
The game I most recently played is Oblivion on the xbox 360.
I don't play a lot though (actually, pretty much never:p) nowadays cause I've got lots of school and stuff

YESS! Dungeon Keeper! the best game ever!!!