What band got you into metal?

Well I "started" liking metal even though I didn't really consider any of it "heavy metal" at the time with the obvious bands like, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath/Ozzy, Dio, Rainbow, Deep Purple, etc. One day I hear Seek and Destroy and I'm instantly hooked to heavier metal, then I start listening to stuff like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Diamond Head, The Big Four, Exciter, etc.

1. What band got you into metal?
2. What genres did you start off liking?

Your mom. She wanted to give me a lapdance but we had no music playing and she was pretty drunk so she said "hey let's listen to something my son listens to, it's some childish stuff like hard metal or something lololol" and I thought that was pretty funny so why not. Well it was Death - Human. I had to pretend I disliked it in front of your mom because she was laughing at the animal growls but deep inside I liked it, I've never heard anything like that, so I told her to let it play while she sucks my cock. Later I discovered stuff like Morbid Angel and Obituary, and also that your mother is kinda slutty and everyone has a chance with her so I didn't contact her again. But I'm still grateful to her for unknowingly forming my musical tastes - and for swallowing my load.

THE END.

*applause*

BTW this thread has been made about 1000 times already.

Prime 4th grade headbanging material right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your mom. She wanted to give me a lapdance but we had no music playing and she was pretty drunk so she said "hey let's listen to something my son listens to, it's some childish stuff like hard metal or something lololol" and I thought that was pretty funny so why not. Well it was Death - Human. I had to pretend I disliked it in front of your mom because she was laughing at the animal growls but deep inside I liked it, I've never heard anything like that, so I told her to let it play while she sucks my cock. Later I discovered stuff like Morbid Angel and Obituary, and also that your mother is kinda slutty and everyone has a chance with her so I didn't contact her again. But I'm still grateful to her for unknowingly forming my musical tastes - and for swallowing my load.

THE END.

*applause*

BTW this thread has been made about 1000 times already.

my moms 60 so the joke is on you:lol:

Well, fall 1999-spring 2000. Come to think of it, we bought Deus Ex immediately before Unreal Tournament (the gameplay photos on the box looked slightly cooler), so it would have probably been the summer between 4th and 5th grade.