what do you do for living?

Plans:
Hmm..........well, I cannot judge the future precisely, but...I guess either high school teacher or professor in the field of english and write in my freetime.

Dreams:
Writer and director. :D

Currently working at a CPU manufacture company. If you read the threads i posted recently you know what style I play. Planning to go back to school and get my Masters in Information Technology.
<---Wishes like hell he could find other muscians and had time to start a band again.

I´ve been working with lighting for the past 14 yrs.Was at sea before that.

Playing rythmguitar in a newly formed metalband called Hydrogen,best thing happening to me in 10yrs time.So much fun to be in a band again.

R.

I've an AS in Network Engineering. Have worked in various IT and Tech Support jobs. Worked in Residential Remodeling for about 10 years, am a licensed Contractor. Currently working at a Gun Shop in sales as well as supporting the computer/database/web site stuffs.

My ultimate dream job would be hand fitting custom bathing suits. :dopey:

Im looking for a job at the moment, hopefully to do what i did in Israel before i moved here, (Team manager in the financial support center in a big cellular company - Orange)
next year hopefuly ill be a student for graphic designing, or........... ! (planty of time to think about option B!)

good luck to you all !!

I recently started distance learning for my Associate in Specialized Business (ASB) Degree in Applied Computer Science and I've been searching for a job for the longest while...this country sucks!

DarkNoise said:
I'm currently looking for an internship to finish off my Associate's in Computer Software Support.... but I won't be doing phone support, that's for damn sure. People piss me off too easily for me to have patience.

Future plans are to start up a computer hardware shop/ISP in the pacific northwest.
good, then can I be a potential employee?:D

I´m studying spanish at the moment it's boring and I don´t know why I´m doing it or if I´ll finish it. I´m also working at a mental asylum. I might want to become a male nurse in the future. But then I´ve got to study hard and be disciplined!

HA HA believe or not I just got my degree in Bio-Chemistry. I now work for a giant pharmaceutical company. I get paid the big bucks now to help scumbags with cancer.......

Hmmm, Darknoise is doing what I'd like to. I AM starting a Cisco thing soon, and I'd like to pile more computer related stuff onto it.

NoLordy Capone said:
Hmmm, Darknoise is doing what I'd like to. I AM starting a Cisco thing soon, and I'd like to pile more computer related stuff onto it.
Hey, I'm struggling to get my degree in either Networking or Systems Integration or something along those lines. Count me in, let's go into business together.

i'm the sexiest cashier at the local Toys R' Us. chromatose works there too and is the sexiest person they have in the video game dept. :oops:

i don't have any plans for college til we move to seattle and get settled, where i will pay my way through a community college with my income from working at Archie McPhee. prolly study journalism like i did in high school. and then never get a job in the field cuz i will enjoy archie mcphee too much.

OR, a job juggling devilsticks would do just fine...yes, yes...OH YES. :dopey:

Executive assistant at a streaming media company. I an a babysitter, but wiper and cat herder. Is it fulfilling? No. Am I content? Yeah. They pay me enough to make it worth while and I get away with so much crap. I dont' think I'd be able to adjust if I had to be a serious corporate whore.