What do you see as a 'disgrace' to metal music? Why?

Of course, there are more aspects to it besides drum machines. But I mean a lot of them had to use what they had, which drum machines were definitely integrated with the cold and machine like sounds.

Hell thats pretty much why Broderick used it. He couldn't find a drummer and said fuck it, he knew what he wanted.

Of course, there are more aspects to it besides drum machines. But I mean a lot of them had to use what they had, which drum machines were definitely integrated with the cold and machine like sounds.

Hell thats pretty much why Broderick used it. He couldn't find a drummer and said fuck it, he knew what he wanted.

Yeah, I figured as much regarding what you meant. I also laugh when I see "industrial black metal" being labeled as such because it's got a drum machine programmed to blastbeat and honestly a lot of those bands have more a cyberpunk vibe than anything close to industrial.

However, Godflesh does have a lot to do with industrial music on a number of levels.

I think the closest any black metal band has gotten to industrial is Ulver

None of their more experimental work is really proper industrial to my ears, if I'm correct but I'm not entirely sure. Which albums are you referring to? I'd love to hear what you mean.

Godflesh, for sure. Fuckin' in my opinion, Blut Aus Nord is legit industrial metal.

Magnificent last few posts.

I used to the shaggy hair of the Unearth guy when I was a little kid.

None of their more experimental work is really proper industrial to my ears, if I'm correct but I'm not entirely sure. Which albums are you referring to? I'd love to hear what you mean.

Godflesh, for sure. Fuckin' in my opinion, Blut Aus Nord is legit industrial metal.

Yeah you're right. I was remembering wrong. I always saw Shadows of the Sun some sort of weird drone industrial thing when I was younger. I do remember their Marriage of Heaven and Hell having some touches of it in parts, but not pure industrial.