What do you see as a 'disgrace' to metal music? Why?

Which ones?

"Feeling Free Again" is the most egregious example, but several of the early songs are hindered somewhat by his vocal delivery being goofy or awkward. I think that he got more confident and consistent as a vocalist from Open the Gates onward.

The vocal style on "Divine Victim" is a much better take on his more upbeat vocal delivery from the earlier songs.

You don't end up learning nearly enough about music for starters. You become a willfully ignorant, hollow toadie too afraid to pop his own bubble. Also, "superior" is subjective.

Accelerated Evolution and Synchresta were clearly Devs best work, the latter being a good mix of serious and unserious work. Never could get into SYL.

"Feeling Free Again" is the most egregious example, but several of the early songs are hindered somewhat by his vocal delivery being goofy or awkward. I think that he got more confident and consistent as a vocalist from Open the Gates onward.

The vocal style on "Divine Victim" is a much better take on his more upbeat vocal delivery from the earlier songs.
I honestly think Mark's vocals were at his best in the earlier days of Road(athough I do agree Feeling Free Again is pretty damn goofy sounding, probably my least favorite early MR rocking track). Time Trap and Cage of Mirrors in particular are two of his best performances imo.

I dunno what the fuck this is but I find it pretty disgraceful to anything and everything.

anigif_enhanced-10014-1437083033-3.gif

Reactions: CiG
Accelerated Evolution and Synchresta were clearly Devs best work, the latter being a good mix of serious and unserious work. Never could get into SYL.

Accelerated Evolution I can get behind as one of his best but definitely not Synchestra. It is a good album, but compared to Terria or Ocean Machine it just doesn't hold up.

Accelerated Evolution I can get behind as one of his best but definitely not Synchestra. It is a good album, but compared to Terria or Ocean Machine it just doesn't hold up.

I don't care much for the latter two, but I can understand Synchestra being a more eclectic preference. I'll fight a bitch over AE.

Reactions: Mort Divine