What do you see as a 'disgrace' to metal music? Why?

I knew it was a joke, but I thought it had serious undertones, like you were exaggerating to make a point.
I don't exclusively listen to metal, and everyone here knows that. I even went out of my way to point out that it was clearly a joke, for the more dimwitted people who took that post seriously. So your reply makes no sense there, especially since "you knew"

And yes it is my favorite genre of music and yes i think its the best form of music there is. Any problems with that part?

Sepultura sucking is a disgrace to everything. R.i.p. bestial thrash metal.

Also: the amount of stoner metal bands labeling themselves as sludge.

Reactions: Sirjack
An old friend and I would make fun of Emmure and Atilla all the time

Their lyrics are that bad.
Like, the worst of the worst.

Wesley Willis has better lyrical quality than these shitheads.

An old friend and I would make fun of Emmure and Atilla all the time

Their lyrics are that bad.
Like, the worst of the worst.

Wesley Willis has better lyrical quality than these shitheads.

"I'm a bad motherfucker not a fucking role model
Fuck church, hit a bong, then go smash a fucking bottle
Got a few sluts to help me roll a few blunts
And they never question me cause they know I hate cunts" - Atilla

It's like some Hot Topic deathcore kids accidentally switched the radio station to Rap Hits one day and were like "O SHIT SON!"

All I know is that Emmure is super into Limp Bizkit and Atilla wanted to be Zao but not and write crunk songs like Kesha but with breakdowns and growling.

All I know is that Emmure is super into Limp Bizkit and Atilla wanted to be Zao but not and write crunk songs like Kesha but with breakdowns and growling.
35t5vyo.gif

Reactions: Dak
What I really like about some of the classic bands is that they had their own sound, their own direction. Those were the bands that created genres.

Seems like most bands now are just aping the current band/song that's trending.

Mixing and mastering of most releases now also seems to follow a formulaic approach.

I also hate it when I pay good money for a CD and there are a couple of good tracks but everything else is filler.