What do you see as a 'disgrace' to metal music? Why?

I'm still really confused by people who like minimalist trash can black metal. It is to me the equivalent of pouring three cans of paint on an old lawn chair and calling it high art.

Reactions: Dak
I find those thrash fans that think it’s the “purest” form of metal to be the most annoying. Like how UltraBoris comes off in his reviews.

I find those thrash fans that think it’s the “purest” form of metal to be the most annoying. Like how UltraBoris comes off in his reviews.
I think we can all agree that UltraBoris is a lifeless fag who once heard a Tony Iommi riff, took the concept of riff and assumed it was the fulfillment of the holy Brahmin and that any music that didn't have it by his own musically illiterate standards was invalid.

I'm still really confused by people who like minimalist trash can black metal. It is to me the equivalent of pouring three cans of paint on an old lawn chair and calling it high art.

I’m not sure anyone is calling it high art but I do get the charm sometimes and occasionally buy some cassettes and whatnot. It’s at best for me when it’s a mixture of dark ambient, folk, or synth with the black metal. Reminds me of some old black and white ghost story.