Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Ignorant fool

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • bitter fool

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ignorant cynic

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
and however valid people's reason for disliking "Judgement might be, there's still some great songs there, for me OLG, PM, Judgement, Forgotten Hopes and emotional winter

Illnath said:
Ignorant fools......damn Americans :yuk:
To play devil's advocate for a second let me just say the following...

Which american that you personally know are you refering to? It should be a person that could automatically make all of Americans(And by Americans, I presume your speaking of the United States, because America includes Canada and South America) ignorant fools? As I recall America has given and has some of the greatest intellectuals of our period, including some of the best universities in the world. Let's not mention technological advances, economic supremacy, military supremacy(regardless of whether we find that good or evil, there must be some clever people to make that happen) and, eventhough they lack culture(because they lack history), the American "culture" is the strongest around the world (Mcdonalds, KFC, Nike, etc etc). Therefore, since we think Americans are so evil and stupid, then I suppose we should stop buying Dell Computers(or Hp, or IBM, should I go on), and stop eating Mcdonalds on the weekends(Right after we finished surfing on the internet) while wearing our Nike shoes....so how exactly are ALL Americans ignorant fools? Or perhaps, your another one of those Bush-Haters(Which I am) that because they dislike George Bush then automatically all americans are ignorant fools?...Generalizations such as that dont make any sense to me.... :erk:

Jeez...guys can't you take a joke :) I know a few americans on-line very smart and kind people.

Fox news still sucks though :yuk:

Illnath said:
Jeez...guys can't you take a joke :) I know a few americans on-line very smart and kind people.

Well, it wasnt very clear that it was a joke, but if you say it was a joke, then better, no hard feelings. cheerio!

Fox news still sucks though :yuk:
Yeah, deffo.

a fool might be able to learn but a cynic might think he knows it all already. in that case i'd go for a 'ignorant cynic' as the worst of a bad lot. and i can see a link between posts number one and two.

but as we all know, bitterness, foolishness, cynicism and ignorance are all traits we should be learning to let go from.