Votes: 9 36.0%
  • bitter fool

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ignorant cynic

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
just to remind ye again...

girls_evil.jpg

Apparently, yin is female and yang is male.

The yin and yang represent all the opposite principles one finds in the universe. Under yang are the principles of maleness, the sun, creation, heat, light, Heaven, dominance, and so on, and under yin are the principles of femaleness, the moon, completion, cold, darkness, material forms, submission, and so on. Each of these opposites produce the other: Heaven creates the ideas of things under yang, the earth produces their material forms under yin, and vice versa; creation occurs under the principle of yang, the completion of the created thing occurs under yin, and vice versa, and so on. This production of yin from yang and yang from yin occurs cyclically and constantly, so that no one principle continually dominates the other or determines the other. All opposites that one experiences—health and sickness, wealth and poverty, power and submission—can be explained in reference to the temporary dominance of one principle over the other. Since no one principle dominates eternally, that means that all conditions are subject to change into their opposites.

Strangelight said:
isnt Billy Connolly called Big Yin though? and hes deffo not female

Ehh, in The Crying Game it goes like "one day soon I'm gonna tell the Moon about the crying game, and if he knows, maybe he'll explain...", but the Moon is female, it's all fucked up.

this happened to me last thursday, walking past the GPO, saw this girl fundrasing for Concern, thought to myself, that girl looks very like a girl 'sarah' i knew from waterford, hadnt seen her or spoke to her in 2 years, turned out it wasnt her. cut to 2 hours later, coming around a corner of a street, and there i bumped into her. i asked her, were you not fundraising for Concern?, she laughed, said no im going back to work, what you on about?. its not the 1st time this has happened either, im just waiting for the lotto numbers to come up now

I hate the dreams I have, they are sometimes so close to reality that I even had experiences when I didn't know at first, what was true and what wasn't
think we wondered quite far from the original topic :)