• Ignorant fool

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • bitter fool

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ignorant cynic

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Maqus said:
Erm... yes. What'd be exciting about me admitting I have a multiple personality disorder?

youre right Maqus, it wouldnt be exciting at all,, we already know this

Maqus said:
A marxist-feminist, to be exact, but that's Dhatura. Maqus is niiice, makes breakfast and cleans the flat.
I like Maqus more than, I dont like those feminist movements, whats that all about????:yuk:

:)

breaklose said:
all this time i was right, so women are the baddies.
ho ho ho where do you make this shit up from mehdi? surely its not that fuckin backwards religion you were brought up with eh? you must know better than that...no offence meant...

religion is stupid
islam-judaism_w.gif

christianity.jpg

logo_col.gif

pagan2002 said:
ho ho ho where do you make this shit up from mehdi? surely its not that fuckin backwards religion you were brought up with eh? you must know better than that...no offence meant...
I was thinking in the metro the other day and I thought, I'm all for female equality in every sense possible...but, I often hear all this feminism rhetorics, all this endless talk about how females should be equal. Then I see that alot of them seem to do the exact opposite of what they preach. Besides the historic development from men totally dominating, to more and more inclusion of women(as a result of War), it seems that the second biggest factor to female inequality besides the self-thought male supremacism is the women themselves! I mean, this is ofcourse not scientific, but...I have come across(relatively to the girls I have met) not that many who really act and hold themselves up to men's equality, they either allow men to rule them, or just simply like the asshole men that mistreat them...it happens so many times, so many...then when you tell them the truth, they go "yeah I know, he's an asshole", and the next week here she goes again following him around.

What's the deal! :confused:

guys,
of the 6 billion people on earth, roughly half of them are women... and how many of them have any of you ever met? and how many from those have you got to know personally? and how many of them can you truly say you understand?... and please don't start about 'no one can understand women'

people are people and anyone who thinks they have worked it out by being a bit smart is just deceiving themselves...
YES YOU!!!!!:wave:

"ALL LIES AND JEST STILL A MAN SEES WHAT HE WANTS TO SEE AND DISREGARDS THE REST"
P.simon.

breaklose said:
open your eyes danny, girls are not like they used to be :(
you are telling me to open my eyes? hehe thats a laugh!
maybe you need to meet other women. isn't your mum nice? i am sure she is..
and as for 'how they used to be' you cannot judge half the humand race in a statement like that...:Spin:

pagan2002 said:
eh???
of the 6 billion people on earth, roughly half of them are women... and how many of them have any of you ever met? and how many from those have you got to know personally? and how many of them can you truly say you understand?... and please don't start about 'no one can understand women'

people are people and anyone who thinks they have worked it out by being a bit smart is just deceiving themselves...
YES YOU!!!!!:wave:

"ALL LIES AND JEST STILL A MAN SEES WHAT HE WANTS TO SEE AND DISREGARDS THE REST"
P.simon.
are you refering to my post? If you are, I repeat I'm just talking from personal expierence and not on a scientific level, therefore mine are merely observations, not laws, of the people I have encountered.

oe said:
are you refering to my post? If you are, I repeat I'm just talking from personal expierence and not on a scientific level, therefore mine are merely observations, not laws, of the people I have encountered.
no mate i wasn't referring to you rpost. your not biased anyway as far as i can tell.:)

pagan2002 said:
no mate i wasn't referring to you rpost. your not biased anyway as far as i can tell.:)
hehe ah ok, your post just came after mine, so I thought that you were refering to it...cheerio mate.

guys! you know i respect yous and i dont wanna cause offence but lets drop the fiction...
'all girls are bad'
and get to the facts...
you can start with this one..
'ALLAH does not exist'

Yeah i agree with Danny, easy on the theories about females Omar and Co... easy on the theories about people in general even, cos it always ends up in stupid generalization that doesnt lead anywhere exept to brainwanking and smartness contests. :)

Lenore said:
Yeah i agree with Danny, easy on the theories about females Omar and Co... easy on the theories about people in general even, cos it always ends up in stupid generalization that doesnt lead anywhere exept to brainwanking and smartness contests. :)
This was to reply Omar's previous post about women and Danny's reply to it, damn, you guys are typing dead fast:erk: