• bitter fool

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ignorant cynic

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
ikeaboy said:
just to remind ye again...

girls_evil.jpg

Agree... even without the money being involved (althoug it keeps slipping through some sort of hole in my hands... still dont get it.) girls are evil.

I still blame it on hormones though.. we cant do anything about it :D

this is scarry, i both had an anathema related dream, and a guy in the pub came to preach about the goodness and compability of man and woman
there must be a sign

ah and this was the dream
the cavanagh brothers were in this rainy belgian city and advised me to go to college and were debating themselves which subjects they were gonna pick. then i went to my room where i spoke to my lamp which's light bulb was broken and after i slept (in my dream) i woke up all sweaty because i forgot that i had to study for the exam the next day. (the horror, this is the 3th night in a row)
i rushed down my bed and discovered fragile long hair stuck around my heating, clearly strangelights (if he'd still have long hair) and then i really woke up

...whatever
i dunno what i find worse, none of these terms bitter/cynic/ignorant/fool seem that negative to me and i can't stick faces of people i know on any of these combined categories.
why this thread
allan?

Bastet said:
i love some dreams i have. so far from reality, but i'm always aware they aren't true:S
that's what I don't like. by the time I start to believe it, I wake up... other times I just ask someone if I'm dreaming and that time I wake up, and all that. Once I had a dream when I dreamt I'm lying lazily in my bed, on-and-off sleeping, like I woke up every 5 minutes, but I continued with dreaming it. I often looked up to the wall clock to ckeck the time, and kept on watching my phone with the wish of an sms coming; and some things happened that I really wanted to happen. when I finally woke up and got up, I was not sure which movements were true and which not. it was something about a year ago, now I know what was real and what wasn't... :(
I don't like them because they can have great emotional affect on me like I think about them all day long like what if this or that woould really happen... and I'm really not sure sometimes of the things happened, in the other way as well (I mean the things that did happen, but I start to think what if I only dreamt it)
actually I often have some kinda deja vu feeling, in years I figured out that most of this come from the past and is in connection with something I have dreamt of before. like someone's name I'll get to know, or some place I'll go. I tried to write down the things I dream of to be perfectly sure, but than these feelings disappeared, so I don't write them down anymore. I even had good, but unfortunately mainly bad dreams come true, and after all I'm afraid of dreaming something very bad like the possibility of it coming true is in my head all the time...
okay just tell me that I should visit a psychologist :p

hmmm, you know i had a bad dream last night.....and now i feel bad and i probably will the rest of the day....it was just a dream, but i'm afraid there might be some truth in it:yell:

Strangelight said:
I guessed that Snow2Fall would play table footy the other day
:wave:

Haha... :tickled: Weird. People believe to have seen me in the strangest places, places that I've never been to before, places as far as the States, the Netherlands, Ireland or some other German cities. Seems I got many "Doppelgängers". o_O

I hope I'll get the chance to really play table footy up in Ireland one day. :loco:

breaklose said:
all this time i was right, so women are the baddies.

Yeah, I read it with astonishment too, but yeah, they seem to be the bad ones. Except for completion maybe, I painted my new digs but I bet Strangelight hasn't finished with the redecoration of his.

breaklose said:
why do you post with two accounts? i mean make up your mind, maqus or dhatura, it doesnt make much difference at the end of the day you still post bullshit.
haha

sigh...girls......:yuk:

breaklose said:
why do you post with two accounts? i mean make up your mind, maqus or dhatura, it doesnt make much difference at the end of the day you still post bullshit.

Why are you so concerned then? It doesn't mean a shit to me.

it is important to you, or you wouldnt bother changing account all the time. youd check the little checkbox 'sign me in with this account everytime' instead of signing in and out all the time to switch to another account. youre in e-denial, dont try to lie to us, we know everything about girl psychology!

Hahaha :tickled:

Here's the EXCITING TRUTH:

I'm from Debrecen, Hungary, but I work in an office in Budapest, Hungary. When I created the Maqus account (upon which subject you already inquired me) I was in the office in Budapest. I decided to stick to the Maqus account from that time on, and I ususally tick the "remember my nick" or whatever option if it's not a public computer. However, as holiday came and my friend was on the way, the question of nicknames got out of sight. Mind you, I still don't have a net connection at home, due to unfortunate technical circumstances, so I use the internet either from the office in Budapest or from the home pc in Debrecen. When I created the Maqus account I hadn't been at home for almost two months (sigh). But then! I went home on 16th August and got on UM, with the Dhatura account (as logically follows from what I have related above).

So for the keen observer it is but an easy task to follow when I'm home in Debrecen and when I'm in the office. As for the home connection, that's still an open question.

Congratulations to all who have got this far in reading this utmostly nailbiting tale.

P.S. The occasional "Dhatura" posts in the period between 4th and 16th August are due to the usage of public computers on my wanderings hither and tither, as the Dhatura password is imprinted in my mind, whereas the Maqus password I have to think about.

But of course, this story does not account for my being in e-denial nor does it provide you with counterevidence.

And what's e-denial anyway?

oe said:
dhatura is like gemini...spooky....is Maqus your agressive, Marxist account?

A marxist-feminist, to be exact, but that's Dhatura. Maqus is niiice, makes breakfast and cleans the flat.