Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Ignorant fool

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • bitter fool

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ignorant cynic

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
nope its not. jokes are sound. but somewhere i know you have this daft problem about girls and women (your not the only one) and thats what i was talking about.

anyway no offence dudes

PEACE YO!

single15.jpg

Lenore said:
Yeah i agree with Danny, easy on the theories about females Omar and Co... easy on the theories about people in general even, cos it always ends up in stupid generalization that doesnt lead anywhere exept to brainwanking and smartness contests. :)
mine are not even theories...there is a difference between observation, theory, and law. I completely agree that generalizations are useless, but I do think that through observation one can reach certain truths.....If we want to be truthful and not blind to the facts, there is some harsh realities that emcompass a group, or gender, that we are related to (in my case, the egyptians who took part in 9/11, or fascism in the 40's), but I would never go as far to say ALL people are a certain way, because it would be wrong and a lie.

pagan2002 said:
you are telling me to open my eyes? hehe thats a laugh!
maybe you need to meet other women. isn't your mum nice? i am sure she is..
and as for 'how they used to be' you cannot judge half the humand race in a statement like that...:Spin:

his mum grew up in a different era, times have changed, if youre in love, well come back to us when youve fallen out of it, men are more dispensable than women today

oe said:
mine are not even theories...there is a difference between observation, theory, and law. I completely agree that generalizations are useless, but I do think that through observation one can reach certain truths.....If we want to be truthful and not blind to the facts, there is some harsh realities that emcompass a group, or gender, that we are related to (in my case, the egyptians who took part in 9/11, or fascism in the 40's), but I would never go as far to say ALL people are a certain way, because it would be wrong and a lie.
ok:Spin: was just checking:D

danny do you not even know how much divorce has increased?, and its usually when she fucks off with another man, they get bored, they wanna live the celebrity life, they dont want to clean the house, they dont want to do what our mothers did, its simple, i dont see it as a problem personally all i have to do is live with one but i wont ever marry one, marriage is a joke even at this stage, and as you said yourself religion is bollixism. eh does that mean its ok for me to blow someones head off?, i mean dogs dont go to jail for killing rabbits

ikeaboy said:
danny do you not even know how much divorce has increased?, and its usually when she fucks off with another man, they get bored, they wanna live the celebrity life, they dont want to clean the house, they dont want to do what our mothers did, its simple, i dont see it as a problem personally all i have to do is live with one but i wont ever marry one, marriage is a joke even at this stage, and as you said yourself religion is bollixism. eh does that mean its ok for me to blow someones head off?, i mean dogs dont go to jail for killing rabbits
Now that's a question for our Holy Strangelight

i dunno.. i reckon non violence and humility are qualities worth having.

as for the real world? dont get married unless you have an honest and loving partnership that has stood the test of time first... marriage isn't always bad.

as for divorce rates going up. i suppose thats a sign of the times, with it being easier than ever now to leave an unhappy marriage rather than having to put up with a husband beating his wife and having a mistress, being the 'norm' in victorian times and before

maybe i am an idealist, but i reckon a relationship should be built around honesty and equality... and theres no way i am buying some of the crackpot theories espoused on this board and elsewhere...

pagan2002 said:
i dunno.. i reckon non violence and humility are qualities worth having.

as for the real world? dont get married unless you have an honest and loving partnership that has stood the test of time first... marriage isn't always bad.

as for divorce rates going up. i suppose thats a sign of the times, with it being easier than ever now to leave an unhappy marriage rather than having to put up with a husband beating his wife and having a mistress, being the 'norm' in victorian times and before

maybe i am an idealist, but i reckon a relationship should be built around honesty and equality... and theres no way i am buying some of the crackpot theories espoused on this board and elsewhere...

or a cheating wife, it works both ways, except nowadays, the husband beating his wife is not given that chance in marriage. i mean a chap here committed suicide last year, he was married for 9 months, his wife then went back to her ex 3 months after his death, the chaps mother committed suicide this year. of course there was nothing said as to why he done this, but his mother couldnt live with it. his wife just said : 'he changed' i dont believe that story, she did something to him, why would he take his own life?

there are a lot more battered husbands these days ( and i dont mean just physically but mentally also), because.... men are far more dispensabe today

i agree, true,a relationship should be built around honesty and equality, buts its very very rare to find that, its sad i know, one just has to be careful

these arent theories danny, this is now

breaklose said:
tut tut tut, are you getting disrespectful, wrong and lazy now?
OK i will rephrase that.. because I am a wanker. and i'm not single aymore either. and no that doesnt explain why i think women are ok now...