Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Ignorant fool

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • bitter fool

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ignorant cynic

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
My mums had a good go at my dad loads of times and she is one hard dinner lady my mum but my dad grabbed her by the arm and then my mums family was accusing my dad of allsorts but they are generally aveit twats.

I suppose everyone has their own little horror story and God knows Ive hit a good few lads in clubs and stuff. But then I know loads of girls who have been slapped about by lads.

In conclusion we are all violent mean bastards when we went to be but Id still say men battering women is a more common.

ikeaboy said:
see the thing is, what one sees outside is just - bruises etc etc, shock horror, these will heal, but what one doesnt see is whats inside - mental disturbance etc, and takes longer to heal if ever. women are just better at it and hiding it, alas times are changing.

do you now say women are better in dealing with getting battered than men, or do i misinterpret you?

pagan2002 said:
fuckin right dunc. women can be cruel fucks like blokes can
Yeah, back in 6th grade a women made me cry(dumped me), and in 7th grade this girl beat me in a one-on-one game of footie, I never recovered after that..

siderea said:
do you now say women are better in dealing with getting battered than men, or do i misinterpret you?

no, men can get battered on the inside, women on the outside, but its still abuse no matter what

they exist, i bet youre one of them and all, with your strange literature, piss off with it, we dont want to know

see there you go again with your 'emphatic, you could of just said 'forced' but hold on its tadura we're dealing with here :D

i made a spelling error in the 1st post, im using 2 screens here, gets confusing especially when replying to your posts :lol:

But I didn't mean to say "forced", I meant to say "emphatic". And it's your fucking first language, fucking grasp it, ffs! :mad:

I'm not gonna fucking apologize cause I know these words.

because youre tadura, and its not 'clever' to show youve used simplified language, who says this? we dont speak the english like the brits, thats for posh gets, less is more :D

ikeaboy said:
i dont have to ask the 'guys' your persona is e-obvious :p

ayye, is it? :lol:

Once Strangelight said something like *If you met him in real life you'd say hello to him and have a friendly chat* and I thought about it and he's probably right (sorry for being unable to quote him verbatim).

ikeaboy said:
because youre tadura, and its not 'clever' to show youve used simplified language, who says this? we dont speak the english like the brits, thats for posh gets, less is more :D

You're a pretty huffy and proud people for your size :p look around, "we" don't bite that much.

Maqus said:
ayye, is it? :lol:

Once Strangelight said something like *If you met him in real life you'd say hello to him and have a friendly chat* and I thought about it and he's probably right (sorry for being unable to quote him verbatim).

thats is so fucking weird, im sorry, thats just too weird, that was like back in May!! and you remember a small thing like that?, and with all the posts on here everyday, holy shit :OMG: