What makes you get up in the morning?

Malaclypse said:
i don't actually get up in the morning, i already am at work at the time.
hahano.gif

Yeah..
you're not getting out of this question, you wiseass.

I get out of bed because I'm affraid of what will happen if I don't. I regret missing hours when I could be awake... why? Im scared of one day not existing anymore, and If I'm asleep during my life Im missing out on existence time. The real question for me comes down to is it worth existing in this world. I wake up and go through a normal routine, and I have very little to live for, the world around me is falling apart. Still I'm a) not strong enough to end my my own life b) not selfish enough to put my parents through the pain it would cause. So I just wade through shit. of course, some people describe it as "Soldiering on" but I'm not soldiering on. I've kind of given up and Im just drifiting.

I guess my hope is that one day I'll be on tour with a band, playing music I love and affecting people with my music the way bands like Dark Tranquillity have affected me.

MagSec4 said:
Hey hang on, man
You're young still; you have your life ahead of you.
You'll be happy before you know it
wink.gif
I appreciate the assurance. Certain things in life make us question lifes worth, and certain things are circulating at the mo that make me want to fucking destroy stuff. I can't see these feelings passing anytime soon, but you are right, and it does take an outsider to remind me now and then, I am young, I have many roads before me yada yada yada. Things will be better for us all one day. Thanks mags.

Ive been dreaming of an old friend I dont have contact with anymore the last 2 nights in a row, too.

I don't wake up in the morning. That's when i usually go to sleep.

But what keeps me going is hope. Hope that one day things will be better..