What was the first ever metal album you ever bought?

Wow, everyone here must have bought metallica or some really good metal for their first cd. Me, all I got for my first was slipknot their self titled cd. Honestly though I could still listen to slipknot, their not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

The first I bought ? Not sure - it was one of the thrash bands on vinyll - was it Anthrax - Among the Living ? Possibly.

Luckily (for me) my dad was (and is) a metal head, so I had access to most of the classic stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that.

Wow, everyone here must have bought metallica or some really good metal for their first cd. Me, all I got for my first was slipknot their self titled cd. Honestly though I could still listen to slipknot, their not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
The first one I listened to was the self-titled Slipknot CD, but I didn't buy it, I borrowed from a friend and neevr gave it back. :lol: I listened to it a month ago and it just doesn't have the same affect on me, it's ok, but it used to be very good to me.

I believe it was either In Flames - Whoracle or some early Arch Enemy album. I honestly cannot remember for sure.

lol

opeth - blackwater park :/

which to be honest is an early teenage embarrassment on par with (hypothetically) liking good charlotte

Don't worry, you haven't stopped embarrassing yourself just yet. Keep up the good work.

I bought a 'Two minutes to Midnight' single I found in a bargain-bin coz I liked the cover. Two days later I Bought 'Live after Death'. Still gotta be one of the best live metal albums ever. What you rekon?