What was the first ever metal album you ever bought?

lol

opeth - blackwater park :/

which to be honest is an early teenage embarrassment on par with (hypothetically) liking good charlotte

How the hell is that an embarrassment?

Anyway, I've got an embarrassment to top any possible others. My first album was Cradle of Filth's Nymphetamine. Nothing quite says "metal noob" like that, eh?

In all fairness, it's pretty good for a goth metal album. But Cradle was definitely a gateway for me into other metal. I've hardly looked back since. And yes, I've only been listening to metal for about three years.

Metallica-kill em all,ride the lightning,master of puppets. I bought all three at once. I think this was the first time I had a 3 disk changer also so playing heavy music loud was new and great!

My second and third albums were Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets, which I bought together.

I had never heard of Damageplan until I got into Pantera, through Metallica, etc. Just seems like a strange first album to get.

I believe it was either In Flames - Whoracle or some early Arch Enemy album. I honestly cannot remember for sure.

Don't worry, you haven't stopped embarrassing yourself just yet. Keep up the good work.

:lol: GOLD!