What's the most embarassing CD in your collection?

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
Alright here's a thread stolen from another forum...

So what is it? Mine's probably Slipknot's first CD and Metallica's Reload...

_________
DETHMETAL

HERE IS MY FAVORITE CD, "HALOS AND HORNS" IT IS A CONCEPT ALBUM I THINK ABOUT THE EVERLASTING WAR BETWEEN ANGLES AND DEVILS. I PLAY THIS CD WHEN I HEADBANG AND DO MY CHORES AROUND THE SWINE FARM.

00460949.jpg

Reload- i forgot about that one- wow that was one of the worst records i have ever heard, sounded like Metallica gave up and released what ever song they could find around the studio- hammet was god awful on that- sloppy boring, just a total lack of creativity- and lars seemed to relax and collect his paycheck as well .
Ok well the most embarissing thing I listened to, my parents owned it- is Neil Diamonds greatest hits- at the age of 9 or 10 I used to play all the greats like crackling rosie etc, and I sang along as well- youd be surprised how many times stupid college girls put on Sweet Caroline in a bar- it comes in handy to already know the lyrics

Nirvana-Nevermind and In Utero

A Perfect Circle-mers de noms

Tool-Lateralus

AC/DC-Back in Black

These are probably my worst CDs, Im not too embarressed about load and reload

TOOL rules penguin! Lateralus is genious! I didn't think much of it but you really have to listen to it all the way through uninterupted good an loud! Thats the best way to listen to it. I was convinced after the concert as everyone here knows.

ANYWAYS.......

Creed- Hman CLay
...while I still say that this is a decent rock album, Creed's hipe makes me geta bad taste in my mouth when I think of them. I bought the album when I was about 12 for $19. I bought it hafter hearing Higher and What If(awesome song BTW). The rest of the album is good. I liked it more than then I do now. Now i'm getting more into Nile and Hate Eternal.
Man, Nile kicks fucking ass! at about 2:30 into Stones of Sorrow when the singer just starts yelling and screaming...it sounds SO DAMN COOL! Not to mention how awesome Ramses Bringer of War is! Fuck! I gotta pick up some of their shit. But first-Shadows Fall.

I'm probably ashamed the most of my 2Unlimited collection. I have like 2 or three of their albums. There was a time when I was younger (like 7 or 8) when I actually liked that kind of dance music. Now I know better.

Neal dude... send it to me... it's too expensive here, i'll swap you for something... :err:

Hey, i own all of Bon Jovi's releases up to "These Days", fucking cool cd that is... "My guitar lies bleeding" is just brilliant, and "Hey God" is FUCKING GRIM METAL UP YOUR ASS BITCH :headbang:

:D

I own all of bruce springsteen's albums, except the latest two, because they are terrible, tame stuff. What happened to stuff like "Thunder road" and "The River" dude? eh? EH?

I used to own POISON vinyls, but they got wrecked when i moved to bris... i've got a pile of "uncool" cd's and stuff... i've got two Bon Jovi shirts (These days and the oz tour...), i've got a coal chamber shirt (It was a present :lol: ), god, i've even got a home made bruce springsteen shirt, with the picture of him jumping with his guitar in front of the american fagflag... :lol: and it's WHITE as. $2 target shirt :lol:

Originally posted by Guerrilla
Alright here's a thread stolen from another forum...

So what is it? Mine's probably Slipknot's first CD and Metallica's Reload...

_________
DETHMETAL

I'm gathering you mean the "Barcode" slipknot cd, the S/T one.

That's not their first. :rolleyes:

Their first cd was an AWESOME release called "Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat". THere is an awesome song on there called "Gently" (no, not the "Gently" from iowa, that's just sample noise, the REAL gently begis with clean guitars, check it out), and a few other cool ones. There is a ctually a TAPPING jazz riff on it. Great cd.

I own what everyone thinks was their "First" too, the s/t one with wait and bleed. I don't mind it... i just thought i'd point out your mistake.

Originally posted by neal
what do you have/can get that i cant get that i want?
-neal

I dunno, what do you want?? Any slayer/pantera/metallica cd's you're missing?

What about meshuggah's Chaos
phere?