whats the most extreme music you own?

John Carvajal said:
some latin music hehe, you know I can date a girl and put metal/rock at the same time, they should run out !!!! saaattttannnniiicc!!
do you score girls with latin music or what are you saying now :D

@ sandra, well i wouldn't really compare it with lais, exept for female vocals. if tools has the same chant cd as i have, it has in a way less anger than lais has. it's in a way more urr 'majestic' that hildegard music. the lyrics are 'bout making love to the lord. well lais has kinda like themes i guess :)

siderea said:
@ sandra, well i wouldn't really compare it with lais, exept for female vocals. if tools has the same chant cd as i have, it has in a way less anger than lais has. it's in a way more urr 'majestic' that hildegard music. the lyrics are 'bout making love to the lord. well lais has kinda like themes i guess :)
right. :)

siderea said:
do you score girls with latin music or what are you saying now :D

I think I get it. (mystical, that was the word I was looking for)