Where do you work?

The amount of yoohoo's and other drinks and hotdogs i have secretly drank and ate while i worked at a gas station in Houston is unbelieveable.

Anyway I'm also a part time hooker. I give up my ass and mouth for money. Daddy say's if i don't continue to do it he will hit me.

and most of you need to take an anti-serious pill and relax.

I bet Joe is a fake name.
:lol:
The amount of yoohoo's and other drinks and hotdogs i have secretly drank and ate while i worked at a gas station in Houston is unbelieveable.
How could you? YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DON'T YOU CARE HOW MUCH MONEY THAT GAS STATION MAKES!?

Anyway I'm also a part time hooker. I give up my ass and mouth for money. Daddy say's if i don't continue to do it he will hit me.
Dude I would totally pick you up if you were, sex and video games would be an awesome time :lol:

I did some shit i wasn't too proud when i started working on the books, a long long time ago. Now i save peoples lives, and in return i get attacked and verbally abused :lol: i do love people. Since i have the most 911 experience from being FDNY they stick me in the worst places on Earth, hooray! Guys wanna here some stories?!?!??!??!?!??!!?!??!?!1

I am a Lab Technician II for the State of Washington.

I basically administer computer systems and networks inside 4 rooms (computer labs) at my college. Even though it is an internship, I am paid by the State of Washington and basically work independently.

Edit:

Dude, I could care less

Dude, you ALWAYS say this fucking shit! If you honestly could care less or didn't give a shit, you wouldn't mention that you could care less or give a shit. Rather than write an essay explaining how you don't care you should simply not say anything because, hey, you don't care. I'm not saying this to be a dick, just trying to help you out so you don't look like a dick even though it's too late for that, especially after viewing this thread.

Took a woman to some hospital in Manhattan, i dont remember, on our way there we helped a fdny bus get through the same traffic near the Lincoln tunnel we were backed up in. I set this lady in her bed and she just came from a nursing home with hyperglycemia and hated the place so she packed 6 bags of stuff, her cane, walker, gopher grabber, backpack, purse and radio into the back of my ambulance. Took 2 hours to get out of the nursing home, when we are required by law/protocal to stay at a scene no longer than 20 minutes. Anyway we load her stuff up on the stretcher and start wheeling it in, the radio ontop falls off and shatters into pieces as taxis and angry people run it over on their way home from work. We drop off that stuff next to her bed and i meet up with an fdny emt and asked him if that guy in the background screaming out was his guy and he replies with a grin "Noo, haha, our guy got hit by a truck and thrown off his motorcycle into the wall of the tunnel...he can't speak."