Which album is superior? Damage Done vs. Reroute To Remain

:err: Anyone else think that R2R is jsut going totally PWNED!!!!!!! (PWN?) DD? I mean....you know how many IF supporters inhabit this board

:p

F_V (Nah...)

well the answer is really easy
but I must say some words to r2r:
i like this album ist agood one but IF have done better ones in the past
but there are some really good tracks I really love on this cd:
freefall,trigger,cloud connected,egonimic,dark sings are very good,with intresting and beautiful melodies,

What about comparing Damage Done to another masterpiece... say Master of Puppet?

Yeah, this is a rather pointless poll, I mean RTR has really grown on me the last few weeks, but DD is not only an exceptional album, but totally has exceeded my already extremely high expectations for it. Not many bands do that for me nowadays...In Flames I really didn't expect to, but the new Vintersorg is definately not living up to my expectations.......maybe a few more spins will do it....we'll see.

Well, I'm wondering how this board gets under siege by IF threads from time to time. Why don't someone starts something like: "Torrebruno vs. Dark Tranquillity: choose or lose"?

|ngenius (The mystery has been served)

R2R made me realise that all good things must come to an end...:)

Lets just hope DT will be longlived :)

-phyros (DD)

R2R is a good and funny album, with lot of catchy melodies and cool riffs. Much better than Clayman, that`s for sure.

But compared to an intelligent masterpiece as Damage done, it`s nothing, of course.