Which Reviews on Royal Carnage do you dispute?

OK man, I've re-read my review and I've got to say that I think I hit the nail on the head. Compared to other Soilwork efforts, FnF is without doubt their worst.

I would love to hear other peoples opinion on the review (provided they've heard FnF obviously). Was I too harsh? Was I wrong to give it that write up and score it with a 4.5/10?

I usually think that people who use being drunk as a reason why they post something are retards. But honestly, I have no recollection of typing what I did above. Not that I don't agree with myself.... :lol:

Heils to Rebel Yell Whiskey.

Drunk posts are great.

I saw Soilwork live with Killswitch Engage and Hypocrisy last year, they weren't all that good. The guitar work was kinda cool, but that didn't take away from the fact that they were boring. Hypocrisy owned, of course. :)

Erik said:
It's the most decent of 'em but why would I want to listen to a second-rate version of "Slaughter of the Soul" when I have the real thing handy?
duh - because Slaughter of the Soul came out 3 years before Steelbath Suicide. If you listen to anything more than 5 years old, then you must be living in the past. You might as well be claiming welfare.

Me on the other hand, I'm so down with it, I'm listening to the new Stratovarius CD and it 'aint even out yet!

:lol: That was awesome.

"Is this chicken or is this fish what I'm eatin? Acuz it say chicken of the sea, but tayste lyke feeesh..."

You fucking dumb bitch, that's what it takes to be a millionaire!?!??

Erik said:
It's the most decent of 'em but why would I want to listen to a second-rate version of "Slaughter of the Soul" when I have the real thing handy?
ouch haha. steelbath suicide might be better than sots if the first half was as good as 7-11. soilwork has (had i guess) more energy than the rest of the melodeath 'big boys'.
JayKeeley said:
duh - because Slaughter of the Soul came out 3 years before Steelbath Suicide. If you listen to anything more than 5 years old, then you must be living in the past. You might as well be claiming welfare.
ok i dont get the welfare comment. i listen to albums more than 5 years old haha. not too many that are more than 10 yeas old though...and even less past the 15 year mark haha. oh well. too much new stuff to waste time on things i heard a bazillion times when i was 16.
-neal

NAD said:
:lol: That was awesome.

"Is this chicken or is this fish what I'm eatin? Acuz it say chicken of the sea, but tayste lyke feeesh..."

You fucking dumb bitch, that's what it takes to be a millionaire!?!??
The one I just saw she didn't want buffalo wings because she "doesn't eat buffalo."

Amazing!