Ok, which way do you wipe your ass?

• By standing up completely

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Hovering over the toilet bowl

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I don't wipe

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
I don't need to spread my cheeks. What I need is easy access without having to stick my hand in small space between the toilet seat and my ass. That seems bizarre to me. Also I meant admiring the turd not the cleanliness of your ass.
Oh, ok.
I guess. Personal preference, really, as I don't think either method results in a cleaner ass.

On a diff note. Who here pisses in urinals or do you just piss in a toilet in public restrooms? since I'm kinda short so I don't feel good setting my sack and pack on top the urinal cake
Being tall, I have the opposite problem where sometimes I'm too high up.

shit in urinals
At my school, when I go into a bathroom, frequently one of the urinals will be covered with heavy plastic and a foul smell permeates the room. I wonder what happened there...

This thread. Why?
The question, I believe, is why not?

The nightclub in my town has one toilet at the mensroom and the floor there is always soaked with urine so if you have to take a shit, though break. Always nice to feel fluid sipping into your shoes.

it fuckin sucked :lol: i couldn't sit, i held in shit for as long as i could and when i finally did i had to avoid getting shit in the cut when i wiped :lol:

Jesus that is very fucking funny Sir.

I used to get split butt crack as a child, but I don't think I've got one in about 15 years. I would get a split right down the middle of my butt crack.

is it your job to clean them?

having a nice place to shit at work is definitely a plus. i remember i would never ever ever shit at school. the bathrooms were atrocious. i would sit on the lid and hit a bong or something, but no doo-doo. usually would skip school and go to the marriott or hilton lobby bathrooms, they were very nice.