Who are you going to vote for?

Vote who for you will?

• Total voters
Not true. There was a study conducted in which it found that as many Republicans in key areas voted for Nader as Democrats. The conclusion of the study was that Nader did not sway the election either way. Besides, Gore won anyway.

Link please.

I obviously dont live in America, but I would DEFFINATELY vote for Obama.

also: @:king drunkard

Why not vote? You COULd have the power to influence or change the results. you could make a difference and it is said.

Technically, I would have only been able to vote once anyways (I'm 23). I might vote, I haven't decided. Honestly, I was watching the Rep/Dem debates a lot and keeping up with all of the campaigning but got tired of paying attention to it. I think I might start getting back into it.

Where's the option for 'neither/third party'?

Because third parties are irrelevant.

I honestly think this is the best thread I've ever made. horaaay

I'm shocked.
very funny.. :rolleyes:

people who say mccain is like bush are funny. just because mccain supports the war doesnt mean he's like bush. mccain is a moderate. bush is not.

you've all fallen for the dem's strategy to win the election.
~gR~
Big media is making Obama, who has done NOTHING, out to be one of the greatest guys who ever lived.
If Obama wasnt black, he would be a nobody.
He wants to "talk" with the terrorists. :lol:
More taxes! yippeee!!!!!
and of course, he's as anti-gun as you can get.

McCain has no chance anyway. I doesn't matter who's running in the democrat party right now, a republican has no chance to win

Moderate dems will prefer Obama to any Republican, given what's happened. Rednecks vote Republican regardless of who's running.

Ron Paul and Stephen Colbert were the only guys who I was interested in.

I seriously do think Clinton will be Obama's VP. Ego is the only thing that could stand in the way, and what do they care more about, ego or getting votes? Even if a lot of people hate Hillary, she'd still bring more votes than any other serious potential VP could.

Ralph Nader is currently campaigning in my state. It's originally his fault that things are the way they are now. I get more politically angry at the mention of his name than any other's.
I wouldn't be angry at Nader. Gore won and it was robbed from him by numerous people, including the Supreme Court. I watched the HBO dramatization of the Florida recount process the other day and it was very informative and got me all angry. I recommend it if you can find it.

Big media is making Obama, who has done NOTHING, out to be one of the greatest guys who ever lived.
If Obama wasnt black, he would be a nobody.
He wants to "talk" with the terrorists. :lol:
More taxes! yippeee!!!!!
and of course, he's as anti-gun as you can get.
You are so astronomically unintelligent. I don't even know what to say to someone as cripplingly ignorant as you.

McCain is a fucking shitbag and he has shitty ideas so I won't be voting for him. I'll let you guys finish this little syllogism.