Who has had sex while listening to Opeth

Unfortunately I've yet to do the nasty with Opeth playing. I have with Porcupine Tree and Minus the Bear, but that's not quite Opeth haha. Honestly I don't think it would lend itself well to love making, unless maybe you threw on some By the Pain I See in Others and just raped the shit out of someone. Maybe even some Drapery, I mean the chorus always reminded me of a dominatrix. Pull me down again and guide me into pain...

My last girlfriend and I had sex once to Blackwater Park (the album). When the Funeral Portrain came on we were both waaaaaay into it. Afterwards we both agreed that it was the best song ever to fuck to. Now i've just gotta find another girl that likes Opeth >< lol

I may be drunk enough to not read the thread. Tonight I had sex in my own garage, in the car, while listening to Bloodbath's "Weak Aside". Not exactly Opeth but evading the cops with no pants on deserves some sort of drunken foolery award.

IMO, best Opeth sex song is Windowpane... or Benighted...

If you have a girl who after a few listens doesn't quite "get" Opeth's mood, sound approach, etc, Just throw her ass off a cliff because she is not the one for you. Unless you're very forgiving. I saw the Love Guru tonight, very high. Decent, somewhat controversial for PG13, but not metal...

Well, sex is not only pretty lovemaking. There's the aggressive pussy-destructing kind of sex, which is perfectly suited for some heavy Opeth songs.

While reading this post, I was listening to 'The Lotus eater', right at the freaky organ part at about 5:50. Imagining having sex on that made me laugh big time :lol:

While reading this post, I was listening to 'The Lotus eater', right at the freaky organ part at about 5:50. Imagining having sex on that made me laugh big time :lol:

Yeah it feels strange if it's not a regular 4/4 or 6/8.

Btw, this is my 666th post. Evil ShiTz0rZ!!!1

C´mon,how many people actually sit down and select music before having sex? Would be kinda pointless since you´re not exactly focusing on the music anyways.

LOL I thought about making a thread about this ages ago, Opeth 353 remember? Me and my best mate ages ago set ourselves a challenge to have sex to all their albums, last count I'm winning, 7-1 (haven't done gr or watershed yet) his girlfriend is only into Damnation. So he is either gonna have to convince her or fuck someone who is down with it lol. Still Life was the best (I Will Come For You), but Deliverance rhythmically was good too. Dark side of the moon is incredible sex music iyam. lol at this thread.

C´mon,how many people actually sit down and select music before having sex? Would be kinda pointless since you´re not exactly focusing on the music anyways.

Sometimes after you've been with a person for a long time you find different ways to spice up the sex life. That's why people try different positions, different locations, etc.

Haven't you ever been driving your car while listening to a really heavy song and you just couldn't resist going faster? Every speeding ticket I've gotten was because of music i think...

Same thing with sex. A good song can really get your emotions or adrenaline going.