Who here on the board has met in real life?

She isn't picking fights by saying hurtful things to others on purpose? What kind of logic is that. If she wants to throw honesty around, she should use constructive criticism, not phrases like "that gal is a fucking cunt hole and should die" and my other question is why does she give a flying fuck what some girls are like on a COB OT board????? She should look into getting a life and some attention from her boyfriend/husband/girlfriend or whatever she has.
i never said that. get your things right before you post lies. i never said someone should die... that s the part of guided by the pinball, to make death threats.
and you re the one to talk to get a life. maybe you should do something out of it, besides using your daddys money, and making boring pics to post here , to collect comments that you re so hot. :err: so hush blondie

i never said that. get your things right before you post lies. i never said someone should die... that s the part of guided by the pinball, to make death threats.
and you re the one to talk to get a life. maybe you should do something out of it, besides using your daddys money, and making boring pics to post here , to collect comments that you re so hot. :err: so hush blondie

I think you should stop listening to rider of justice when he told you to post that picture in your avatar. It may be none of my business but I think what went on was wrong.

I think you should stop listening to rider of justice when he told you to post that picture in your avatar. It may be none of my business but I think what went on was wrong.
sorry to disappoint you Sherlock but Rider of Justice didnt tell me to post that as my avatar. I for one dont need men to generate my actions... :)

you're married....
MAN that was quick. You must be a bullet in bed.:Smug:
the same could be said about you. other people state their opinions around here too, and for some reason your trolling is supported as well.

you don't make any sense if you don't care so what the fuck is this post for? obviously you do care.

Dude, just go and get your dick wet, because you must be bored to be on this forum. You're virtually laughing in the faces of those who want to be in your position rather than be complete losers, and then you make it out that you're the man and stand up for your wife. People in Africa are fucking dying because of you!

why can't we all just get over ourselfs and grow up. And don't start with 'i'm grown up unlike you' kinda bullshit.
As it has been said like a gazillion times before....it's the internet...

btw Woad, you're fully back now?! :)

if by met he means dated and possibly had marital relations, then yes he has met her

Strange - since he says you two are BEST friends (on the internet?) and HE TOLD me that he had you put those images in your avatar. Not nice.

well he didnt tell me to put it in my avi but think what ever you want. if you dont have anything better to do then to investigate why i put it there and who told me to do what. not everyone needs a male to tell what actions to make.