Who is going to MDF '11

Are you going to MDF 2011?

• Probably going - DO NOT want to share a room

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_ldzvtmNjuT1qbaalco1_500.jpg

Oh well, must not be your thing, but within the post-rock realm they're definite up there with the best.

Fuck it. I'm more than likely going to buy my 4-day pass on Friday. I'll be 19 by then, so I'll stay in the kiddie room. I still plan on drinking alcohol in amounts that will range from moderate to copious.

Remember, I wanted to do that too but by the time the first night was over, beer would've majorly wrecked me so I opted not to drink much at all the whole weekend. Beer + lots of activity + dehydration = fail. Just plan for it.

By May the shitty weather will be long gone and I'll be in full swing with my semi-healthy lifestyle. I plan on eating from Superfresh as much as possible and getting some intense shit done in the exercise room every morning.

In reality I'll probably declare it a weekend of uncompromising decadence and not do any of that.

I'm going to fucking put a patent on a new sports drink: Hydration Drink.

Edit: Are we still staying at the Tremont Plaza? I don't know if the Holiday Inn Express is all booked up, but I've heard that it's considerably cheaper. I love the location of Tremont, but $130 per person at 7 people in a room seems a bit steep.

The location of the treemont is completely and totally fucking worth it. And those suite style rooms are good size, the other hotels in the area may not have those rooms.

Yeah I am fine with paying the extra cash for the Tremont. it's such a convenient location, and the rooms are pretty damn large.