Who is going to Tuska Festival?

Lake_Laiho said:
I'm not going. In fact, I've never seen a live performance at all.. Who the hell comes to Iceland. hah! :erk:

ive only seen maiden live. all the other bands that i like either play in festivals with *looks at the download website* BOWLING FOR SOUP :D. I would have loved to see killswitch and slipknot on the sunday. Christ Nightwish, thats operatic metal o_O

I'm going tomorrow. Not specialy to see any single band, but just for fun as i'm at Helsinki this weekend anyway and the one day ticket was rather cheap.

Wintersun owned. Scarve was a really positive suprise and Omnium Gatherum killed in the afterparty.

Mnemic and Pain Confessor were great. These two bands were the only bands today i was interested in. So i came home early. Tomorrow Bodom.

so far I liked WINTERSUN :worship: , ajattara and rotten sound most. probably because i've seen those bands live for the first time. today turmion kätilöt, sentenced and of course cob :headbang:

whoo-hoo, what a great festival. cob did the same show as they did on RockPerry, and i must say i really like it. Turmion Kätilöt RULED and sentenced was - VERY sad to say at least. ah, many great bands, nice atmosphere and all.