Who would be the best lead singer for Thales?

Who would be the best lead singer for Thales?

• Mikael Akerfeldt-Opeth

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Mikael Stanne-Dark Tranquillity

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Johan Edlund-Tiamat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anton Maiden!!!!!!!

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
This is a tough one. At first, Anton Maiden seems like the best choice, but the sad sound of Tiamat might fit the music of Thales more. In the end, I can not get over the pure emotional depth displayed by the untouched voice of Anton Maiden. While not the cleanest singer in the world, you can hear real pain and sorrow in that voice. I get chills just thinking about it!

I hope this does not make the guys from Thales mad..I think you guys rock..just had to have some fun!

Hehe, no, this won't drive us mad, but who the heck is Anton Maiden? :D

This is a good cheer-up on a shitty day like today. Can you spell "autumn"? :) I'm wet from the top to the toes, like a drenched dog, and no, I didn't even piss my pants!

LOL..this guy rules!

listen.to/anton At the top of his page you will see a link to Anton Maiden...it is not in English, but try out his MP3 files! He also sales his CD!

Haha!!:lol: That's some intense stuff! If anyone can bring thales to the top, it's this guy!! haha....j/k.

But I think Dan Swano would have a great voice for Thales. But that's just me.

any news on Anton and future songs? I would love to hear him do an Opeth cover album.

I downloaded Anton Maiden's cover of the classic..."Run to the Hills" off of audiogalaxy, and was blown away.

Sorry to break it to you, but Anton Maiden was a one-time high school thing, never to be repeated again.

NO!!!!!!

Your words are a dagger through my heart!

Come on guys, with my general musical ineptitude, and absolute lack of growling ability, pitch accuracy, range, and generally any ability to carry a tune, I, HoserHellspawn, should be the lead singer for Thales. Besides, I can do this gay German accent that would be PERFECT! "Yaa, Oont Thales - gonna pump you up".

Must go find out who the hell Anton Maiden is...

Ok, I just heard Anton Maiden.. can I end my life, please? Now?

I know our band will be nothing without him, and the chances of such a star even looking down to us are pretty much nill, so I can't go on living like this.