Who Would Make A Good OpnerFor Opeth?

TOOL opening for Opeth? Opeth opening for TOOL with Opeth given an hour and a half set, and TOOL their normal two hour set would be fantastic. Messugah opened for TOOL on the Lateralus tour, and got some great exposure, but TOOL is on hiatus for another five years.... give Puscifer a listen. Really cool stuff.

Mix

Tool is currently working on their next album and possibly a live DVD.

I've seen too many bands that would just not fit with Opeth here. Found it funny. Anyway, opening bands are not often bands that are very popular. I've seen Ensiferum, that made me lough, because I've seen them at the Paganfest, and it would just not fit with Opeth, not at all. (Personnal point of view).

I've seen too many bands that would just not fit with Opeth here. Found it funny. Anyway, opening bands are not often bands that are very popular. I've seen Ensiferum, that made me lough, because I've seen them at the Paganfest, and it would just not fit with Opeth, not at all. (Personnal point of view).

FINNTROLL!!!

Katatonia did open for Opeth a few years ago in Europe. Don't think it would still happen these days.