Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
Yes, I have issues when people don't understand their own positions. Newsflash...the Libertarian Party is largely right-wing. When it's not right wing (and no I don't mean Republican), it usually points toward state-less interaction which is fundamentally right wing (classical liberalism) in today's American politics...but you said you're not American so it would make sense that you don't know what you're talking about while commenting on our system.

Last edited:
all these uber conservative politicians and donors are cracking me up. its almost like theyd rather have hillary for 4 years instead of trump because theyre worried about their precious party.....or the votes they fear they will lose if they side with him. WEAK!

a 3rd party candidate will hand the election to hillary. time to get on board and back the guy YOUR CONSTITUENTS chose.

I rather vote with my conscious and have a good night's sleep. As it stands right now, i'm prob voting for the libertarian pothead who swings conservative on the majority of issues that I give two sharts about. Trump's a lib in a GOP bib, and he's taking facials from every direction.

No thanks.

They are all crooks, thieves, and liars. I don't trust any of them and will not be voting. If you vote for Hillary you might be mentally handicapped though.

Ugh, got no interest in that whole judge debacle. Why the fuck does this get more media attention than cunt shillary violating the espionage act?

Libtards are a lawless sort.