Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
100% behind Cruz. So an American cant go on vacation during pregnancy? About the most absurd argument I've heard. I was fine with Trump for the most part up until recently. Dude's really starting to show his true colors. A few months back he portrays himself as a Maverick wanting to clean up Washington. Now he's touting that he has no qualms brokering deals with Pelosi and her ilk. Fuggin schmuck can't even handle a few curves thrown by Megan Kelly.

Not to mention he never goes into detail over his plans. Always the "i want to make America great." How about starting off with a decent hair cut?

by the Founding Fathers' definition, i dont think Cruz qualifies. being that you were not born on american soil and your father is cuban (another word for fancy Mexican), i dont think he should be allowed. back in the day you were judged by your fathers heritage, not a knocked up white chick. if he's so gunho about preserving and conserving, he needs to step down.

plus he's from texas. the last prez from texas was a real winner, right? ugh

cruz just looks slimy. not to mention he's batshit crazy.

Check his voting record on conservativereview.com. Extremely consistent history. If ye have liberal leanings, I can see that ye would find him unsavory, if ye lean to the right, he should be your guy. Trump is a RINO putz, who is feuding with a network that is giving him 26X the coverage of all his opponents combined.

Back to birther issue. His mom was born in Delware, went to do some work abroad in Calgary. Nothing wrong with this constitutionally speaking, this isnt Game of Thrones breh.

One last Cruz note. Heard his father being interviewed on the radio a few months back. Well spoken, insightful, and inspiring if I must say. Left a commie shithole to follow the American Dream. Look him up.

Stop watching Fox, CNN, MSBNC, Local News. Shit will melt your brain faster than Rihanna lyrics.

Dude, i live in texas. Its nigh impossible to escape the canadian's story, politics, history and all his other crap. Knowing that, the dude shouldnt be prez.

Yet this man should?

ZealousBonyGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

The dude took a stone cold stunner and still kicks ass. Better to get beat by a real american and texan than a canadian and fake texan

Thank you for that information. If you ever actually come here I'll buy you a beer and you can tell me all about what Swedish TV tells you

I know. Its cool. Everyone likes to do it. I was just saying that because they base their complaints on what the news says.

It's amazing how everyone outside the states has this idea that it's a shithole here. Having traveled to quite a few countries now, I certainly wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

The only country I've been to that I'd consider living in besides the US is actually Canada.