Why are many women evil?

@Sophia

You look as evil as this cat in that picc:
funny.jpg

[/IMG]http://hannibal.leghissa.com/burningheretic/miscellaneous&others/minime.jpg

thats me in Disneyworld,when still in venezuela.Always a master in disguise:ill: :wave:[/QUOTE]

haha i thought for a sec you ment you were the azian looking girl

siderea said:
[/IMG]http://hannibal.leghissa.com/burningheretic/miscellaneous&others/minime.jpg

thats me in Disneyworld,when still in venezuela.Always a master in disguise:ill: :wave:[/QUOTE]

haha i thought for a sec you ment you were the azian looking girl[/QUOTE]
your not on your own so did i :)

Oh, fuck, there are some men who like playing mind games too, to make the girl all fucked up. Like making things much more complicated than they really are, trying to convince her that she's a piece of shit or that she meant certain things she said in a particular way, and finally not being able to tell something into her fucking face.

*angry*

Fuck all complication, ehh.

Dhatura said:
Oh, fuck, there are some men who like playing mind games too, to make the girl all fucked up. Like making things much more complicated than they really are, trying to convince her that she's a piece of shit or that she meant certain things she said in a particular way, and finally not being able to tell something into her fucking face.

*angry*

Fuck all complication, ehh.
i think i should carve you a mini statue there :worship: nice one

@Sol then you should go live with a dog.few words,everlasting love,trust and understanding.its not like that,human relationships.the laconic way doesnt save situations.maybe it saves your nerves from going off,but it kills real communication.im mostly into quality talking:)no offence mate eh!:)

damn i sound like jesus to a child :puke:

kids today know nothing of "real communication". most times i listen to a guy and a girl talking about their relationship i wanna start laughing but don't do it cos of politness and that. most times i talk with girls about, for example, a guy they wanna talk to and get a bit serious thing, we end up repeating the same things ten times. how to approach him, what to say and all that crap. agina nd again.

let me put it this way. what is needed is more action and less endless (and rather meaningless) conversations. and a bit more "adult" way of discussing about these issues.

and i'm not saying only women are like that. same goes for the "powerful" (ho,ho,ho) sex.

and judging by this post, i think you can see that i can talk a lot also.

:Spin:

no. usualy those talking about gayness 24/7 are gay. but why the hell was that post gay? please tell me...